Bubba Bolden Coming back

Cheez_It_Bowl_Highlights_Oklahoma_State_Cowboys_vs._Miami_Hurricanes__College.gif
Woof

Advertisement
Can't remember a player being so up and down throughout one season. There was that 3 or 4 game stretch where he looked like an all american safety, round 1 type guy. Then, the final 3 or 4 games he looked completely lost and not physical. Maybe he was banged up? Not sure. Anyway, wise decision young man, time to add some good weight and get back to playing fast and physical.

i like Bubba Bolden...I really do...but his second half of the season was not good. This man needs to go to a summer camp on how to take angles.

I think he was projected 4th so smart decision. Mostly due to him falling off the second half of the season. A new scheme would really help him but he was one of the bright spots.

Advertisement
Huge

Bubba had a two faced season this year. Looked awful the second half of the year.

If he plays like he did the first 5 games of 2020 for the whole 2021 season, he's a 1st-2nd Rd pick

Advertisement
Kids making wise choices....what universe is this?!
Like I said in Harris thread, I hope this trend is a sign for things to come. The only way we can come back is if we continue to have more seniors on the team and less of our talented players jumping early to the pros.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that Banda is gone And Bubba is coming back there is no reason for Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter to see the field. Somebody tell Manny if he wants his job to start Frierson at safety with Bubba next season.

Now that Banda is gone And Bubba is coming back there is no reason for Gurvan Hall and Amari Carter to see the field. Somebody tell Manny if he wants his job to start Frierson at safety with Bubba next season.
Check out my wet dream lineup

DE Johnson, Harvey
DT Taylor, Hunte
LB C. Smith, J. Williams
STR Frierson
CB Couch, Blades
S Bolden, Avantae

Check out my wet dream lineup

DE Johnson, Harvey
DT Taylor, Hunte
LB C. Smith, J. Williams
STR Frierson
CB Couch, Blades
S Bolden, Avantae

That is a very athletic line up especially at LBer. I wouldn’t mind seeing that as the starting line up but with a couple adjustments.

DE: Johnson | Taylor
DT: Hunte | Nesta
LB: T. Johnson | C. Smith
STR: J. Williams | Avantae
CB: Stevenson* | Couch
S: Bolden | Frierson

Advertisement
Back