Bubba Bolden Coming back

Advertisement
Advertisement
A scheme change would do him some good. Hopefully the next coach lets him play FS over the top. He's isn't the best in man coverage and his tackling is not the best I'm sorry.
Hopefully the next coach lets him play over the top because close to the LOS isn't his strength.

Advertisement
People forget this was his first full year starting at safety for an entire season. He played 2 half seasons before. One for USC and one for us last year. Hes got experience now and if the light comes on for him and stays on..WATCH OUT! Could be witnessing an "Antrel Rolle 2004" type season from him in the secondary.

Bolden started smelling himself early in the season and it showed. He didn’t do much last half the season. Smart move by him to come back.

Advertisement
Smart move from Bolden...new coaches, work hard and develop into an NFL player.

tenor (8).gif

Advertisement
People forget this was his first full year starting at safety for an entire season. He played 2 half seasons before. One for USC and one for us last year. Hes got experience now and if the light comes on for him and stays on..WATCH OUT! Could be witnessing an "Antrel Rolle 2004" type season from him in the secondary.
Ppl forget how elite rolle was that year
That dude erased ppl like Larry fitz
He was Patrick Peterson level elite

Boldeb I think he can be as productive as r Jenkins his final year

Ppl forget how elite rolle was that year
That dude erased ppl like Larry fitz
He was Patrick Peterson level elite

Boldeb I think he can be as productive as r Jenkins his final year
We will agree to disagree but I think Bolden has All American level potential next season. Jenkins never had that kind of ceiling. Bolden has game changing level ability if hes locked in. We saw a glimpse the first 4-5 games of the year. That was first team All American level stuff we saw. We will see though. Either way Im happy hes back.

We will agree to disagree but I think Bolden has All American level potential next season. Jenkins never had that kind of ceiling. Bolden has game changing level ability if hes locked in. We saw a glimpse the first 4-5 games of the year. That was first team All American level stuff we saw. We will see though. Either way Im happy hes back.
In this case I hope you are correct sir
I’m also biased Bc rolle was fav player from the good old days
That dude was what I imagined a hurricane db to be
You line him up everywhere and he dominated while looking super fresh

Last edited:
These coming back vids are fyaaaaa

You know what's funny- earlier in the season when Miami's only loss was to Clemson, dummies were saying, "The culture hasn't changed, all these players don't buy Manny's corny schtick are going to be leaving at their earliest opportunity to be 6th round draft picks." Now these guys are staying (King, Bolden, more to come I expect). You think those dummies will come back to say, "Oops, guess I was wrong?"

Advertisement
Back