Bubba Bolden Coming back

Advertisement
I will say this. I know we’re all doom and gloom cause we got plowed by unc and lost the bowl game. But it’s a telling thing that bubba is coming back when his position coach is leaving. Must mean the players have some sort of confidence in the program. Also might be kings influence. He’s contagious in a great way
Yeah, the kids who should be coming back are coming back. Roche probably could have improved his draft stock a bit, but Phillips is a no brainer to go.

Advertisement
in honesty, it's not adding up, let some of yall tell it we're trash, manny is trash, etc etc ... yet somehow we get legit talent to come through either via the portal or recruiting ... we're by no means a finished product, but i think manny is still fighting, get the defense together, get king healthy, he might have something

Advertisement
Cheez_It_Bowl_Highlights_Oklahoma_State_Cowboys_vs._Miami_Hurricanes__College.gif

I mean I don't understand how it was even a decision. He leaves and he's a 6th or 7th rounder maybe even goes undrafted or com back and play his way into a possible top 3 round pick

Advertisement
Say what you want about draft position projections, but kids don’t come back unless they believe their teams will be good. Not because they are altruistic all of a sudden, but because a better team means more consideration for awards and that, along with a better team record, translates into a higher draft position.
Reminds me of 2001 when Reed returned. Not that Bolden is Ed Reed but that vibe around the program and the belief in the team.

Advertisement
If he can regain his first half of the season performance this is huge for them. Allows the young guys to learn from some veterans and not be rushed into action. Hopefully Carter hits that portal tho. Dont want the position too crowded. Wanna see some burn for J. Will and A. Will

Last edited:
I mean I don't understand how it was even a decision. He leaves and he's a 6th or 7th rounder maybe even goes undrafted or com back and play his way into a possible top 3 round pick

It shouldn't be you are 100% correct. But that has been the norm for us the last few years so we rejoice when common sense seems to prevail.
King coming back
Cam coming back
Bolden coming back

last few years anyone who had even a slight chance of getting drafted bounced.

It shouldn't be you are 100% correct. But that has been the norm for us the last few years so we rejoice when common sense seems to prevail.
King coming back
Cam coming back
Bolden coming back

last few years anyone who had even a slight chance of getting drafted bounced.
Oh I agree, its got a lot to do with guys starting to understand how the league values them and understanding there is more to gain by coming back than leaving to be a 7th round pick or risk going undrafted

Advertisement
Back