Bubba Bolden announces for NFL Draft

Some times there's a lil more to the story than simply leaving early and not getting drafted. He left cause he knew he was getting passed up this year & another year wouldn't give him the film to make any difference. Transferring wasn't a valid answer either as it would require same as here another year of learning a new playbook getting comfortable etc. Just bad timing for him and poor health. Got sidetracked with the partying etc too sometimes though not as badly as others.
Having some perspective is a good thing isn't it?

Advertisement
I don't get the hate for Bolden, sure he didn't develop like we thought but so did about a million other players over the past 20 years. He never was a tool or a bad teammate so I hope the kid finds a spot somewhere if not good luck in the non-football world.

I'll always root for a Cane in the NFL, no matter where he plays even if he is on the Cowboys or Eagles.

Some times there's a lil more to the story than simply leaving early and not getting drafted. He left cause he knew he was getting passed up this year & another year wouldn't give him the film to make any difference. Transferring wasn't a valid answer either as it would require same as here another year of learning a new playbook getting comfortable etc. Just bad timing for him and poor health. Got sidetracked with the partying etc too sometimes though not as badly as others.
Kinda sucks cause he showed some flashes and had the traits to potentially be a player at the next level

Advertisement
He was balling for that short stretch. Then it seemed he fell in love with diving at peoples ankles. Maybe due to injury maybe something else. I was a fan, still am, but that ankle diving shiit won’t cut it at the next level.

Not gone lie; was happy when Bolden transferred here. He was a playmaker UNTIL he was named ACC Def Player of The Week. Bro came back w/ blonde hair & was legit never the same.

I’ll still root for him, but the writing was on the wall for him getting cut after that Seahawks skirmish in which he caused. Not sure what happens next, but he has real potential; however, he may need to humble himself and get that dog mentality back in him.
Yup. Classic example of a kid that started smelling himself too early.

His last two seasons he was prominently featured in tons of clips taking horrific angles, and getting dusted.

Advertisement
Not gone lie; was happy when Bolden transferred here. He was a playmaker UNTIL he was named ACC Def Player of The Week. Bro came back w/ blonde hair & was legit never the same.

I’ll still root for him, but the writing was on the wall for him getting cut after that Seahawks skirmish in which he caused. Not sure what happens next, but he has real potential; however, he may need to humble himself and get that dog mentality back in him.
Some dudes can’t handle it man. Idk the ins and outs of him I just know a lot of dudes partied a lot under Diaz

He was balling for that short stretch. Then it seemed he fell in love with diving at peoples ankles. Maybe due to injury maybe something else. I was a fan, still am, but that ankle diving shiit won’t cut it at the next level.

Yep. Up until the fsu/gurval hall injury, he was arguably our best player. He was the only guy who popped off our screen. Not sure what happened but he was never the same after that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the hate for Bolden, sure he didn't develop like we thought but so did about a million other players over the past 20 years. He never was a tool or a bad teammate so I hope the kid finds a spot somewhere if not good luck in the non-football world.

I'll always root for a Cane in the NFL, no matter where he plays even if he is on the Cowboys or Eagles.

I dont agree totally with what you said. It was reported by several people that said he was stand off-ish with teammates was somewhat a lone wolf.

Advertisement
Back