Bubba Bolden announces for NFL Draft

Advertisement
He was our best defensive player and the only guy I had faith in at one point last season. Don't remember another player declaring amidst such a downward trajectory. His las 12+ months of tape is really bad.

I think its all in his head. Hope he has a good pro day.

Advertisement
He was our best defensive player and the only guy I had faith in at one point last season. Don't remember another player declaring amidst such a downward trajectory. His las 12+ months of tape is really bad.

I think its all in his head. Hope he has a good pro day.
12 months of looking around at his team mates after letting someone blow by him won't get him drafted highly, if at all. That might be his most elite talent, the "What the ****? That was YOUR man!" look. Elite, I tell ya.

Advertisement
Someone will draft him and he'll make more money in the NFL than most of us will our entire lifetime.

Manny and his whack *** scheme had him lined up all over the place this past season. That certainly didn't help his game.

🤦‍♂️ Why? Coming into this past season the word was the need to see more consistency and he actually displayed less. Another late day 3 or free agent pick up. Probably could have made more next season through NIL and the opportunity to improve.

Advertisement
Honestly, he fits the profile of guys who end up figuring it out in the pros when they’re not a 5 star, when they’re a college underachiever trying to make a roster and no coaches are gonna entertain the dumb stuff they do on the field. when he looked good, he looked like NFL safety’s look. Would be cool if he stuck somewhere but I wouldn’t pick him.

Advertisement
His career arc here was odd.

1 year he really started to gel well then broke his leg celebrating.

Year 2 he was all over there field in the 1st half of the season. Watch the tape vs UL. He was all over the place. 2nd half of the year disappeared after FSU game

Year 3 non existent. Him and Gurvan halls career are huge mysteries. Makes no sense what happened to them

I’m a fan of his heart and effort, but he’s not great. To me, he will always be remembered for two things: 1) injuring himself on a jump and bump celebration 2) his mother Breezy, the milf

His career arc here was odd.

1 year he really started to gel well then broke his leg celebrating.

Year 2 he was all over there field in the 1st half of the season. Watch the tape vs UL. He was all over the place. 2nd half of the year disappeared after FSU game

Year 3 non existent. Him and Gurvan halls career are huge mysteries. Makes no sense what happened to them
I’ll make it easy. When he came here, he had a chip on his shoulder and wanted more than anything in the world to play football. As he became more comfortable in the city and on campus, he lost that singular focus. Last season, he was more concerned with his boys and what he was doing after the games, than being a teammate and the game itself. Those he trusted told him he was a Thorpe finalist and first rounder rounder in the spring. He wasn’t a good all around teammate or mentor to younger kids. Manny put him, Nesta and few others in leadership/captain roles because they were seniors. Manny didn’t know his locker room or his kids as head coach. Bubba thrived when he was afraid of losing his dream. For him, hopefully that fear of not playing football returns. If it doesn’t, he’ll have wasted more than his senior season. He proved to me, he lacks the character and work ethic to be anything than a bro. We played our best football as a team, as his role on the field diminished. Passion and brotherhood matter. He gave zero *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back