Bubba Bolden announces for NFL Draft

Advertisement
He had to have been playing thru an injury much of the time, otherwise I don’t understand what happened either . Anyways good luck to em

He tweaked something in that Clemson game… before that he was on fire and looked great.

Seemed like he was always a half a step slow or second guessing himself plotting around back there

Advertisement
He tweaked something in that Clemson game… before that he was on fire and looked great.

Seemed like he was always a half a step slow or second guessing himself plotting around back there

tried hard, but just didn't have it.

he was a five star, so should have been an all-american and an automatic first round draft choice. that's what the star system guarantees, right?

Advertisement
tried hard, but just didn't have it.

he was a five star, so should have been an all-american and an automatic first round draft choice. that's what the star system guarantees, right?

Wasn’t a 5*, wasn’t even a top 50 recruit.

He was an underachiever here though outside of a 2-3 game stretch and was a product of a terrible system. Wish him luck.

Advertisement
Not gone lie; was happy when Bolden transferred here. He was a playmaker UNTIL he was named ACC Def Player of The Week. Bro came back w/ blonde hair & was legit never the same.

I’ll still root for him, but the writing was on the wall for him getting cut after that Seahawks skirmish in which he caused. Not sure what happens next, but he has real potential; however, he may need to humble himself and get that dog mentality back in him.

He played amazingly enough times to see flashes of what he could’ve been.

Ironically, in a game against Clemson where he was arguably the most impactful player on the field that day, he broke his nose and was never the same.

Last year sucks if true that he played with an effed shoulder, because that’s a year’s worth of bad film he put out.

The ability is/was there, hopefully he’s healthy and pushing.

Advertisement
Was cut by Seattle in first cuts.
ay they raved about his film I told yall, if the DB elite schools that produce aint hard on u (pause). Its a red flag for me, although he did play well early then never played like that again. He did shock me early in his UM career then he got exposed

Not gone lie; was happy when Bolden transferred here. He was a playmaker UNTIL he was named ACC Def Player of The Week. Bro came back w/ blonde hair & was legit never the same.

I’ll still root for him, but the writing was on the wall for him getting cut after that Seahawks skirmish in which he caused. Not sure what happens next, but he has real potential; however, he may need to humble himself and get that dog mentality back in him.
dude was never the same, never was excited about his verbal it was meh to me USC aint putting all pro dbs in the league much. Their evals r **** and so was ours for a long *** time

So another suspect underclassmen left Miami early and got cut...I'm shocked.
Some times there's a lil more to the story than simply leaving early and not getting drafted. He left cause he knew he was getting passed up this year & another year wouldn't give him the film to make any difference. Transferring wasn't a valid answer either as it would require same as here another year of learning a new playbook getting comfortable etc. Just bad timing for him and poor health. Got sidetracked with the partying etc too sometimes though not as badly as others.

Advertisement
Back