cway313
No more excuses
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2012
- Messages
- 30,445
I’m just gonna put this out there for some people around here:
You can add weight and muscle and get faster
I’m just gonna put this out there for some people around here:
You can add weight and muscle and get faster
Frank always had eyes in the back of his head type six sense ****This is a Peter Warrick type situation where all those attributes come together and appear to make him look fast af when he really isn’t. I liken it kinda to Frank Gore, different position obviously, he wasn’t fast post injury but dude understood angles and was always difficult to track down.
wright is from st augustine this aint really home.....but i get it for A1 he dont have to leave...he fits us like a gloveMan if Wright and A1 don’t see that they could stay home and win a natty together?!!
Because acceleration and seeing the angles matter more than pure/track speed.This is a Peter Warrick type situation where all those attributes come together and appear to make him look fast af when he really isn’t. I liken it kinda to Frank Gore, different position obviously, he wasn’t fast post injury but dude understood angles and was always difficult to track down.
I meant like home statewright is from st augustine this aint really home.....but i get it for A1 he dont have to leave...he fits us like a glove
Malachi is a lot faster than Peter Warrick ever was! Not even close. People sleep on Malachis speed and I don’t understand why. The kid has just gotten faster and faster every single year. Not even close between him and Peter.This is a Peter Warrick type situation where all those attributes come together and appear to make him look fast af when he really isn’t. I liken it kinda to Frank Gore, different position obviously, he wasn’t fast post injury but dude understood angles and was always difficult to track down.
No.Malachi is a lot faster than Peter Warrick ever was! Not even close. People sleep on Malachis speed and I don’t understand why. The kid has just gotten faster and faster every single year. Not even close between him and Peter.
If you don’t think that Malachi is faster than Peter Warrick, then I don’t know what more I can tell you. Clearly, you can’t tell the difference in speed. Warrick was slow, in college and in the pros. Malachi does not get caught from behind, those are facts.. so you can believe whatever you want, but Malachi beats Warrick in a race and there’s no two ways about that.
I said it was a type of situation. Warrick was the most explosive player in the country but as it turned out he wasn’t that fast. Toney looks faster than he is for all the reasons a previous poster outlined. He is an elite player like Warrick but it’s not because of his speed, his speed is adequate and not really a strength and reason he is elite.Malachi is a lot faster than Peter Warrick ever was! Not even close. People sleep on Malachis speed and I don’t understand why. The kid has just gotten faster and faster every single year. Not even close between him and Peter.
Peter was 4.6 guy, he just was juking guys at fsu.. Mali faster than 4.6If you don’t think that Malachi is faster than Peter Warrick, then I don’t know what more I can tell you. Clearly, you can’t tell the difference in speed. Warrick was slow, in college and in the pros. Malachi does not get caught from behind, those are facts.. so you can believe whatever you want, but Malachi beats Warrick in a race and there’s no two ways about that.
OK, I understand what you’re saying. Because Peter wasn’t actually very fast at all, but he did have an explosive first step which led you to believe he had speed, but he didn’t. But I will say this, not only is Malachi explosive, he also has long speed. He literally pulls away from defensive backs and that’s something that Warrick wasn’t able to do.I said it was a type of situation. Warrick was the most explosive player in the country but as it turned out he wasn’t that fast. Toney looks faster than he is for all the reasons a previous poster outlined. He is an elite player like Warrick but it’s not because of his speed, his speed is adequate and not really a strength and reason he is elite.
You can also add weight and fat and get slower. Just saying.I’m just gonna put this out there for some people around here:He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.
Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
You can add weight and muscle and get faster
Al Golden endorses this messageYou can also add weight and fat and get slower. Just saying.![]()
same home state but were worrrrlldsss apart.I meant like home state
noWas just watching some of the pod and they put out there that it’s a rumor wright might transfer to carol city
You said a lot faster. That’s just not accurate. Mali will not run below 4.5.If you don’t think that Malachi is faster than Peter Warrick, then I don’t know what more I can tell you. Clearly, you can’t tell the difference in speed. Warrick was slow, in college and in the pros. Malachi does not get caught from behind, those are facts.. so you can believe whatever you want, but Malachi beats Warrick in a race and there’s no two ways about that.
I can attest to that…ran 4.5 in HS and here I am 55 yrs later with all this extra fat and weight..You can also add weight and fat and get slower. Just saying.![]()