2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

How much did he weigh last year? Definitely looks like he put on muscle mass. Now the question is like it always is when that happens. Does he lose some speed? He wasn’t a speed demon to begin with.

He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.

Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
 
Blostein:
Miami, Texas, Florida and Ohio State have consistently led the way for the Jacksonville (Fla.) Mandarin star.

The Hurricanes have gotten Wright on campus more than any other school at this point and he has deep connections with the coaches and players in Coral Gables. For those reasons, I would give them the edge. He is expected to take his time with the process, so plenty could still shift as he continues to hear schools
 
He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.

Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
He doesn’t win with speed, but he also don’t lose foot races!!
 
He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.

Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
I'm telling this to Mrs. P-Tizzle after I finish within three mins again. Thanks, brother.
 
Impressed with the variance you use to recycle the same exact joke. Over and over and over and over and over again.
don't fuck with me bad girls club GIF by Oxygen
 
He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.

Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
I’m just gonna put this out there for some people around here:

You can add weight and muscle and get faster
 
He doesn't win with speed. He wins with intelligence, patience, preparation, suddenness, route-running, acceleration, and he could catch a single molecule fired from a rocket.

Now, before everyone yells at me that he's not slow, I didn't say he was. But he's not a 4.3 kid. That's not how he wins. Him getting a little stronger is only going to help him at the point of the catch.
This is a Peter Warrick type situation where all those attributes come together and appear to make him look fast af when he really isn’t. I liken it kinda to Frank Gore, different position obviously, he wasn’t fast post injury but dude understood angles and was always difficult to track down.
 
Back
Top