2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Yo things are different if you the dad, imagine being a die hard UM fan and the football program is dead. And a Mario type treats your whole family amazing at FSU and they keep pushing and treating you like family. You would let your son go to FSU at the end of the day, because its a different perspective that some will never understand. Its why we lost a lot of battles to FSU. Let your child choose, and if he does it will be us getting Wright.
Not all 5 stars are the same

Wright is way beyond Lannear it’s not even close

Gotta get this done
 
Yo things are different if you the dad, imagine being a die hard UM fan and the football program is dead. And a Mario type treats your whole family amazing at FSU and they keep pushing and treating you like family. You would let your son go to FSU at the end of the day, because its a different perspective that some will never understand. Its why we lost a lot of battles to FSU. Let your child choose, and if he does it will be us getting Wright.
Not all 5 stars are the same

Wright is way beyond Lannear it’s not even close

Gotta get this done
Facts he has everything
 
Not all 5 stars are the same

Wright is way beyond Lannear it’s not even close

Gotta get this done

“way beyond” I disagree .. Wright is the better WR but Nick is a 100% elite dog and playmaker. Obviously Two different types of WRs but I think both have future 1st round potential.
Crazy we going to have both
 
Has a team ever signed #1, #2, and #3 recruits? I'm sure everyone has tried. I'm sure Mario will try.
No. I just checked and the closest was Taint signing 3 of the top 5 in 2021. Otherwise since 2011 and I didnt go back further a team signing 2 of the top 5 happened 5 times. Bama twice, Ole Miss twice and Clemson once.
 
Last edited:
No. I just checked and the closest was Taint signing 3 of the top 5 in 2021. Otherwise since 2011 and I didnt go back further a team signing 2 of the top 5 happened 5 times. Bama twice, Ole Miss twice and Clemson once.
Ole **** did it twice? Man they were letting the SEC do whatever the F’CK they wanted. Although they did give **** a lil slap on the wrist.
 
Lennear is a flad stud. Wright is a different type of receiver. He’s more Jeremiah with the size on the outside but Miami just brought in stud receivers also. The 6-5 freshman kid is the goods. Wingo is a stud that should be mentioned more. And Lennear is a boss. Yeah I would love to add Wright but we are loading up at the position.
 
Lennear is a flad stud. Wright is a different type of receiver. He’s more Jeremiah with the size on the outside but Miami just brought in stud receivers also. The 6-5 freshman kid is the goods. Wingo is a stud that should be mentioned more. And Lennear is a boss. Yeah I would love to add Wright but we are loading up at the position.
Thought Upshaw was making moves as well?
 
Unless they had a miracle season this year and won the ACC and made a trip to the postseason, I dont think much will sway them that way. I know the fear is that they will fire Mike and hire Hartline to try to draw him, but I would be shocked if FSU would risk hiring a HC with one year of experience.
Based on talking to someone up at Mandarin HS close to the situation, I don't think Brysen wants much to do with the FSU program despite what his father likes as a fan. As reported everywhere else, it's a two-horse race and pretty even at this point.
I know many here don't like to hear it, but kids value OSU and their track record of putting kids in the pros at that position. I think that stuff is overrated as if a school is consistently getting 5-star kids to commit to them, then of course they will put guys in the NFL at that spot regardless of who the WR coach is. Players like Harrison JR, Smith, etc are already so gifted physically that as long as they work hard at the colligate level, they will see a first round selection just based on their traits. It will take a while for Miami to be viewed that way, Mali, Lennear and possibly Moore can change that in the next few years.

Trumpycane checked and before Hartline became WR coach OSU had zero WRs drafted in the first from 2008 to 2022
 
2025 Toney
2026 Wingo
2027 Lennear
2028 Wright

That's how you win championships. ... oh, and the rest of the room is full of NFL level studs, too. Best WR room in the country.
You’re missing two in the 26 class one with 4.2 speed and the other like 6ft 5.
 
This in will truly be a 2 way battle.. Not us vs Ohio state but instead… ❤️ vs 💰.

I truly believe he wants to be a Cane but let’s see if he picks the bag over his heart!
 
Back
Top