I told people about this kid. He is also a mercenary. Just wants the bags.What happened here? Did he not look the part when he got to Texas? I am assuming they not letting you go if you one of them
I told people about this kid. He is also a mercenary. Just wants the bags.What happened here? Did he not look the part when he got to Texas? I am assuming they not letting you go if you one of them
smart kid.I told people about this kid. He is also a mercenary. Just wants the bags.
He has his own practices. Games start two fridays from now.Thought this got bumped cause he showed up at practice lol.
The reclass here feels inevitable. We will see.
Everyone knows you can't trust the French. A French with two F's... even worseThe fool spells his name with 2 Fs. Huge red flag. Not a take lol![]()
Twist i want be surprised if they wouldn't so you right about that.If he reclassifies and commits, NCAA is going to say the **** with the change of rules, there just not allowed to play anymore.
Great Sears interview, proceed with caution if you’re a Nevin hater lol. Towards the end Sears said he’d give in an “89%” chance that Brysen Wright ends up a Canes fwiw
NO CLICKS for Nevin, EVER..Great Sears interview, proceed with caution if you’re a Nevin hater lol. Towards the end Sears said he’d give in an “89%” chance that Brysen Wright ends up a Canes fwiw
I did listen there is nothing you can do, people like him it is what it is. That's a future player for the U so I watched itIs there anyone on this site who isn't? I will never ever ever listen to that scumbag.
Great Sears interview, proceed with caution if you’re a Nevin hater lol. Towards the end Sears said he’d give in an “89%” chance that Brysen Wright ends up a Canes fwiw
Lmfao... this has no business being THIS freaking funny. I think because my brain read this in a stuttering voice lolFfive-star
He already reclassified I think? When he was youngerThe reclass here feels inevitable. We will see.
Yeah he has a borderline birthday like Toney, so he most likely just started early as a kid; he’d either be the youngest or the oldest for his grade.He already reclassified I think? When he was younger
Yeah he has a borderline birthday like Toney, so he most likely just started early as a kid; he’d either be the youngest or the oldest for his grade.
Turns sixteen in a couple of weeks. When asked about if he would reclassify, he cited being already younger than his grade as why he won’t. Dad said he wouldn’t reclassify either but said they had a window on when they will commit, “it won’t be before December and it won’t be super late. Let’s get thru the season….”
He’s a three and out caliber player, obviously. And a reclassification up would have him on pace to get drafted a few months before he turns 20; would be the youngest player to ever be drafted. So i don’t think they’ll rush it despite the speculation.
Yeah he has a borderline birthday like Toney, so he most likely just started early as a kid; he’d either be the youngest or the oldest for his grade.
Turns sixteen in a couple of weeks. When asked about if he would reclassify, he cited being already younger than his grade as why he won’t. Dad said he wouldn’t reclassify either but said they had a window on when they will commit, “it won’t be before December and it won’t be super late. Let’s get thru the season….”
He’s a three and out caliber player, obviously. And a reclassification up would have him on pace to get drafted a few months before he turns 20; would be the youngest player to ever be drafted. So i don’t think they’ll rush it despite the speculation.
somebody said because he just turned 16. He’d be too young after his junior season to go to the league.Why wouldn’t he reclass?
somebody said because he just turned 16. He’d be too young after his junior season to go to the league.