Bryce Perkins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is actually pretty decent. Him being a duel threat will be a challenge. If he was strictly a passer then it’s a different story

Completion percentage is inflated due to a lot of short passes. Go watch the film the kid is not a good passer isn’t going to really threaten us down the field reminds me a lot of wimbush from Notre Dame

So no danger of him paper cutting us to death, just eating up clock one 4yd pass at a time?

Have Pickney spy him and then blast him when he runs

Problem solved

Advertisement
Think they have struggled upfront on offense which should play directly into our strength. Decent team, but a game we need to win and win comfortably.

Let our front 4 generate the pressure and the LBs and Safeties situationally blitz but for the most part be a little more disciplined than usual and we'll dominate them and give them fits.

DBs that play press/man coverage can keep their eyes in the backfield to contain. He's no threat to go over top.

I just don't wanna see the loaded blitzes coming from one side of the field (similar to the one Redwine sacked Frenchie and the one that LSU gashed us with a 50 yard TD) because he'll avoid it and get a chunk play every time.

Advertisement
Just hope we can put last Saturday into the past and play up to our highest ability.

Advertisement
Let our front 4 generate the pressure and the LBs and Safeties situationally blitz but for the most part be a little more disciplined than usual and we'll dominate them and give them fits.

DBs that play press/man coverage can keep their eyes in the backfield to contain. He's no threat to go over top.

I just don't wanna see the loaded blitzes coming from one side of the field (similar to the one Redwine sacked Frenchie and the one that LSU gashed us with a 50 yard TD) because he'll avoid it and get a chunk play every time.

If you're a DB and you're looking into the backfield in man coverage, you're getting roasted.

I hope our D tears him up & spits him out right off the bat. Get in his face & flatten his *** early on. :mad:

Advertisement
Back