Bryce Perkins

watched tape from all of UVA’s games this year and this kid shouldn’t be a problem on Saturday for us. Kid can run but is limited as a passer extremely inaccurate down the field with some god awful mechanics. Defense should feast Saturday

He's an above average passer. Currently is hitting 64.5 of his passes.

Completion percentage is inflated due to a lot of short passes. Go watch the film the kid is not a good passer isn’t going to really threaten us down the field reminds me a lot of wimbush from Notre Dame

Only real defense he has played is NC State. Contain him and we are fine.

M3N

Senior
Kid is actually pretty decent. Him being a duel threat will be a challenge. If he was strictly a passer then it’s a different story

Completion percentage is inflated due to a lot of short passes. Go watch the film the kid is not a good passer isn’t going to really threaten us down the field reminds me a lot of wimbush from Notre Dame
So no danger of him paper cutting us to death, just eating up clock one 4yd pass at a time?

Only real defense he has played is NC State. Contain him and we are fine.
This is a game where we should allow our D-line to work. If we're overly aggressive, Perkins is the type that'll make us pay.

Cane6

Freshman
Have Pickney spy him and then blast him when he runs

Problem solved

Our D should be ready to eat.............especially the 4 th quarter....

Think they have struggled upfront on offense which should play directly into our strength. Decent team, but a game we need to win and win comfortably.

Let our front 4 generate the pressure and the LBs and Safeties situationally blitz but for the most part be a little more disciplined than usual and we'll dominate them and give them fits.

DBs that play press/man coverage can keep their eyes in the backfield to contain. He's no threat to go over top.

I just don't wanna see the loaded blitzes coming from one side of the field (similar to the one Redwine sacked Frenchie and the one that LSU gashed us with a 50 yard TD) because he'll avoid it and get a chunk play every time.

fraggle

Redshirt Freshman
Just hope we can put last Saturday into the past and play up to our highest ability.

brock

All-American
Their oline is supposedly terrible

DTP

Section 102
Let our front 4 generate the pressure and the LBs and Safeties situationally blitz but for the most part be a little more disciplined than usual and we'll dominate them and give them fits.

DBs that play press/man coverage can keep their eyes in the backfield to contain. He's no threat to go over top.

I just don't wanna see the loaded blitzes coming from one side of the field (similar to the one Redwine sacked Frenchie and the one that LSU gashed us with a 50 yard TD) because he'll avoid it and get a chunk play every time.
If you're a DB and you're looking into the backfield in man coverage, you're getting roasted.

I hope our D tears him up & spits him out right off the bat. Get in his face & flatten his azz early on. :mad:

agree dont see how people are comparing him to last year's guy as a passer