Bryce Gowdy

Seeing your choice of reference and the post. Seems like you're very politicized. Tunnel vision doesn't lead to intellectual rebuttal...
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. Here, is this a better reference perhaps ?

Would you like the actual CDC report?

Any mention of race is automatically seen as being politicized by some. This is part of the issue. Instead of addressing anything about black suicide rates rising, you went right at the messenger (both me and the source) which ties back to my point about us being conditioned to be mean and nasty to each other.

Smh. Happy New Year regardless.

Advertisement
And this is exactly what I'm talking about. Here, is this a better reference perhaps ?

Wpuld you like the actual CDC report?

Any mention of race is automatically seen as being politicized by some. This is part of the issue. Instead of addressing anything about black suicide rates rising, you went right at the messenger (both me and the source) which ties back to my point about us being conditioned to be mean and nasty to each other.

Smh. Happy New Year regardless.
Keep hope alive, brother...✊

Cornell is still a very good school. No other Ivy has a dual academic system with one being a land-grant (I believe) agricultural college and the other being an elite traditional academic research university.

I have worked with and known many attorneys who did their undergraduate work at Cornell and attended excellent national law schools. I have known a few who attended Cornell Law. All the people were very bright.

I don"t know where you attended school, but I notice you like to flaunt your own asserted superiority and put down others who do not meet your lofty standards.

I noticed you like to jump in with statements that don't pertain to the discussion.

I said " just because a kid plays for Cornell, that does not make them smart". Which is a fact.

Hey everyone,

A while back I started a charity Next Level Academy International that both @DMoney and I have spoken about in the past.
I want to do afterschool athletic development for at-risk kids. They are facing an uphill challenge and obstacles that are of no fault of their own.

I am in the process of formulating my board and I wanted to humbly reach out to everyone and ask if anyone is interested in learning more.

i do not want to get long winded but i need help helping these kids, maybe you can help or maybe you know someone that can pull some strings to spread awareness on a large scale.

They need our help

Advertisement
Race baiting I see your agenda. You have no idea who I am and what my color is. So you're shot in the dark is as successful as a Kim jon un missile...
Something tells me you're over compensating for your lack of influence on this kid.
Obviously it's personal for you so I'll let you grieve in peace. Just remember, you can spin it all you want but everyone has different perceptions. My condolences on your loss.
He's the one who jumped in front of a train. My kids didn't.

spin2winwheel.gif
Man either you have no concept of mental illness and depression or you are just a cruel sob.

I'm sorry for this young man's family. I can't imagine their grief. What is the Brightline you are referring to? I don't live in Florida and don't understand

A 'high speed' train from West Palm Beach to Miami. Stops in Ft. Lauderdale. It's killed probably 45 people in a year and a half.

High speed in quotes because it's a joke.

It's pretty nice inside and booze available though.

Florida 'gon Florida

Screenshot_20200103-070809.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
A 'high speed' train from West Palm Beach to Miami. Stops in Ft. Lauderdale. It's killed probably 45 people in a year and a half.

Florida 'gon Florida

View attachment 107113

people are dumb and also i think residents that live near the tracks complained about the horn before it comes so they either had to remove the noise or lower the sound. either way, people are dumb when they try to beat trains

Hey everyone,

A while back I started a charity Next Level Academy International that both @DMoney and I have spoken about in the past.
I want to do afterschool athletic development for at-risk kids. They are facing an uphill challenge and obstacles that are of no fault of their own.

I am in the process of formulating my board and I wanted to humbly reach out to everyone and ask if anyone is interested in learning more.

i do not want to get long winded but i need help helping these kids, maybe you can help or maybe you know someone that can pull some strings to spread awareness on a large scale.

They need our help
What area?

Florida 'gon Florida

View attachment 107113
Not the trains fault. Numbers can be used to justify anything. Human stupidity and improper train crossing infrastructure is to blame
Kust keep spinning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not the trains fault. Numbers can be used to justify anything. Human dtupidity and improper train crossing infrastructure is to blame
Kust keep spinning.

in aventura, you see cars try to get over the tracks as the bars are coming down all the time or refuse to stop before the tracks at the red lights and end up stuck in the middle when there is a red and traffic and no one can move.

in aventura, you see cars try to get over the tracks as the bars are coming down all the time or refuse to stop before the tracks at the red lights and end up stuck in the middle when there is a red and traffic and no one can move.
Im in the Miami Shores area. I know exactly what you're saying. Seems like with most things on here the out of towners know everything.

Advertisement

Never said it was the trains fault. Just answering a question

In fact the Florida comment is regarding people and their stupid. Floridians are known for it.
🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back