Bryce Gowdy

Advertisement
Everyone I know that used it was because they were on parole. Its also, atleast up here MUCH cheaper than regular weed. You can get an O for like 50 bucks.
you're exactly right. Some of the people on here don't get it. They want to quote numbers like 3.5%. If you're homeless and can't afford the real stuff....

you're exactly right. Some of the people on here don't get it. They want to quote numbers like 3.5%. If you're homeless and can't afford the real stuff....

Exactly or if you are on parole or get drug tested for any other reason. Or if you can't afford real weed since you are a teen.

Also, polls on drugs are all *********. No one is answering that schit for real. If I was a K2 smoker and a poll guy said "Do you smoke K2" I would say **** no lmao. You can't trust that schit. All that says is 3.5% of teens admit to smoking K2.

Advertisement
Exactly or if you are on parole or get drug tested for any other reason. Or if you can't afford real weed since you are a teen.

Also, polls on drugs are all *********. No one is answering that schit for real. If I was a K2 smoker and a poll guy said "Do you smoke K2" I would say **** no lmao. You can't trust that schit. All that says is 3.5% of teens admit to smoking K2.
Drop the gavel. You're absolutely right.

Advertisement
Obviously this kid...
Yeah, obviously. All it takes is real weed laced with some **** to trip out or see things. Or the kid could've been suffering from the beginnings of schizophrenia; which is surprisingly common among the highly intelligent, which Bryce was. But let's just treat speculation as pure fact.

Yeah, obviously. All it takes is real weed laced with some **** to trip out or see things. Or the kid could've been suffering from the beginnings of schizophrenia; which is surprisingly common among the highly intelligent, which Bryce was. But let's just treat speculation as pure fact.
Intelligent, huh. That schizophrenia definitely turned his intelligence into ignorance. Thanks, Freud. That"A" in psychology 101 is doing wonders for your intellect.

Advertisement
No one sells nicks anymore grandpa.

Probably because ya' boy done told on them all:

1577915282246.png

Advertisement
Intelligent, huh. That schizophrenia definitely turned his intelligence into ignorance. Thanks, Freud. That"A" in psychology 101 is doing wonders for your intellect.
The only one who's ignorant is you. The kid had a transcript good enough to get into Cornell. Doesn't jive with your assumptions about black 4 star athletes? That's why you shouldn't jump to conclusions and treat them as fact when you don't know wtf you're talking about.

And if he did try K2, it was likely desperation and not ignorance or stupidity that drove him to it. We know you couldn't understand because you're perfect.

My kids are none of your business, Chump. Rest assured that I fight and claw everyday so my kids aren't in the situation that those parents put that kid in. But if you're used to putting all your chips into excuses , you'll never understand giving your all for them....
1577916023455.png

My kids are none of your business, Chump. Rest assured that I fight and claw everyday so my kids aren't in the situation that those parents put that kid in. But if you're used to putting all your chips into excuses , you'll never understand giving your all for them....
Right. Your kids are none of anyone's business, but Bryce Gowdy is yours to speculate about and slander with absolutely no real knowledge about his life.

Advertisement
Back