Bryce Dixon update

D

deleted3746

-Took an UOV to Miami last October for the UNC game
-Says Miami is swag, that's where it was born
-Says Miami has a good connection with so many top TEs in the NFL
-Says his visit was a while ago, but feels he still knows Miami well
-Says he didn't have a phone for a while and lost contact with Miami
-Says Carroll is his main recruiter and has been trying to reach him, says he feels bad about that
-Says his current top 5 in no order is: UCLA, USC, Oregon, ASU, and Miami
-Likes the way those schools use the TE
-Has an OV set to Oregon, says Miami and Texas will likely get OVs but no date is set
-He is looking at how schools use the TE, the weather, doesn't expect to start but wants a fair shot at competing for a spot, wants to know if kinesiology is offered as a major

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/TE-Bryce-Dixon-Swag-Was-Born-in-Miami-136780

Advertisement
I was just about to ask the summary of this article but this is interesting because of all the West Coast schools and then UM just happens to be in the top 5 with them. Also, if the tight end usage is really a big factor I think UM has the edge but like all California players our chances aren't great

Advertisement
SpikeUM said:
ok, I will bite...what is kinesiology?

Study of human movement basically. Lots of guys get into it if want to be an athletic trainer, coach, physical therapy etc.

Kid is abeast though

SpikeUM said:
ok, I will bite...what is kinesiology?

Study of human movement basically. Lots of guys get into it if want to be an athletic trainer, coach, physical therapy etc.

Kid is abeast though

idk about kinesiology, but Miami's physical therapy program is one of the best in the country...

Miami has a school of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences, and while there isn't a kinesiology degree, he can get one in: exercise physiology, sports medicine, sports administration, strength and conditioning, nutrition, or athletic training.

This is how my undergrad was set up and I got mine in exercise physiology since I wanted to do research. But it's a great set up for physical therapy school, or even MD or PA. I think they do rank undergrad kinesiology programs but it doesn't really matter since you really need a masters to do anything with it, and he'll have a top 50 education going for him if he wants to go the masters route.

EDIT: I was wondering what happened to this kid. I remember him and Town being high on us before but then nothing. Hopefully we can get back into the picture for both since other schools seem to be leading over us according to 247.

Advertisement
Good ****, legacy. Nailed it. The whole field is fascinating.

Oh it's a great field. You'd think it'd be a simple and easy field, but it's tougher and more complex than meets the eye. It's amazing how much I still don't know. Can't wait to start my masters in biomechanics this fall.

-Says he and Miami are talking about an offical
-Sam with UF
-official set to Oregon on October 19th
-Texas A&M on November 2nd
- More open to leaving Cali now then before
- Like Miami campus, people and school
- weather important
- All schools have to have kinesiology as a major
- Education very important. Degree has to matter.
- Committing in November
- Last visit will be the school, he commits too.

http://tamu.247sports.com/Article/Bryce-Dixon-sets-official-visits-to-Texas-AM-and-Oregon-151454

Last edited:
-Says he and Miami are talking about an offical
-Sam with UF
-official set to Oregon on October 19th
-Texas A&M on November 2nd
- More open to leaving Cali now then before
- Like Miami campus, people and school
- weather important
- All schools have to have kinesiology as a major
- Education very important. Degree has to matter.
- Committing in November

If he came here or UM felt great about their chances with him Herndon is gone. Plus if education and weather are key factors UM makes hella sense

He also said he liked the smaller campus plus he hear it's a college town so you know we about to get some of the baddest chicks to show him a good time

Advertisement
He also said he liked the smaller campus plus he hear it's a college town so you know we about to get some of the baddest chicks to show him a good time

The college town part was about UF. Oh I forgot to mention whoever gets his last visit is the school he will likely commit too.

Last edited:

The college town part was about UF. Oh I forgot to mention whoever gets his last visit is the school he will likely commit too.

You're right my bad about that but yeah that's good because he talked good about UM and said basically nothing about UF so they look like a non threat. The last visit part though doesnt matter unless he's willing to pay because you can't take 2 ov

Advertisement

Prbly talking about aggie land too... There is nothing in college station other than the university

He needs to meet Coach Larrañaga, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences at Miami

****, they only gave Coach Larranaga an adjunct assistant professor position? With his achievements they should made him adjunct professor.

Prbly talking about aggie land too... There is nothing in college station other than the university

Bite your tongue. College Station / Bryan can brag of their fine Chic Fil-A and some guy that changed my oil real well when I was passing through town.

Advertisement
Back