Bryant McKinnie

Advertisement
Nate Webster and Winston Moss looked like they both escaped from Death Row, and Killed 17 people in doing so....

Advertisement
So true. Of course a .50 cal only has to touch you to rip your body apart.
Depends. We talking AE or BMG?
Also don’t forget that 30mm from the a-10. That thing can pass 1 foot by you and do some serious damage with just the wake. 😂

Depends. We talking AE or BMG?
Also don’t forget that 30mm from the a-10. That thing can pass 1 foot by you and do some serious damage with just the wake. 😂

Well now we just be cheating. I like how it make the A-10 virtually stand still when it is fired.

Well this guy obviously doesn't know football. Coach Jon Richt was a higly sought after QB coach and we were very fortunate to be able to get him.

NYStateofMind, that you?

Advertisement
Mckinnie is the Largest Cane I ever met...But others were more imposing...

Who was the Erickson recruit that died of cancer before getting into school? Tragic story. I remember reading Jonathan Harris saying he met this player on a recruiting visit and when the player walked through a doorway he seems to never end until he was through the door. I’m not quoting correctly, but the point was this guy was gargantuan. Last name was O’Neal, I think.

He may gotten into school, and his cancer discovered before his first practice. Couldn’t shake a flu. Next thing.....

Advertisement
Back