Bryant is coming on the 18th

Advertisement
Atlantic DT Keith Bryant says #FSU coaches Jimbo Fisher, Lawrence Dawsey and Odell Haggins were on his school's campus today.
12:31pm - 17 Jan 13

That counts as Jimbobs in home right?

Using it up already.......

Advertisement
god, im so sick of seeing K.B. threads..

Eh. it's recruiting. It will happen next year and the year after.

You must've not been following recruiting during the Patrick Johnson recruitment. Much worse.
thank god i did not follow back then. to lose a player of his caliber i would of been ****ing at that whole staff who dropped that one.

I think Brice Brown was worse than Patrick Johnson. Even Brice's dad had no idea what was going on with him. Dad thought he was enrolling early at Miami...

Atlantic DT Keith Bryant says #FSU coaches Jimbo Fisher, Lawrence Dawsey and Odell Haggins were on his school's campus today.

nah I don't think so. They're probably trying to talk him out of visiting.

He just cancelled it again....

SMDH...

133.gif

Advertisement

Jimbob is a freaking moron. Why in God's name would you waste the in home 3 weeks before Signing day, by going to the school? Now it's in the public forum, so now there's no way you could even sneak in two contacts without someone catching you slippin.

This is why having a coach as organized and detailed as Al Golden pays off in the end. Al will have been in contact with Keith twice in the last 3 weeks of recruiting, while Jimbob sits there jerking himself off with his feet.

god, im so sick of seeing K.B. threads..

Eh. it's recruiting. It will happen next year and the year after.

You must've not been following recruiting during the Patrick Johnson recruitment. Much worse.
thank god i did not follow back then. to lose a player of his caliber i would of been ****ing at that whole staff who dropped that one.

I think Brice Brown was worse than Patrick Johnson. Even Brice's dad had no idea what was going on with him. Dad thought he was enrolling early at Miami...
Bryce was wierd as *** from jump street. Having Lamar in that class made his circus easy to deal with. There wasnt no Patrick Peterson and still isnt one yet. Im sure the next beast is 6.

better odds teo's girl is still dead before this kid commits here. fat basturd is all nole

LETS GO CANES !!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only people he needs to be honest with are AG and the staff, as long as he is honest with them everything else is moot.

Advertisement
Back