Bryant is coming on the 18th

sabrose

Sophomore
Keith Bryant nixed his South Carolina visit this weekend to attend the big 18th Official visit at UM . Certainly thats good news.

Advertisement
20120922_kdl_al3_139.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Advertisement
Thumbs up! Get Olsen, Carter and Dobard to drop some wisdom on this cat! Keep his big *** home and ball out!

Cane. Always was.

Kid wanted attention. Y'all gave it to him and now some of y'all are like, "I don't care of he comes or not. I don't even think he's going to be that good wherever he goes..."

Golden will be behind that window in his office smiling during UTough when Keith is puking his guts out though.

Cane. Always was.

Kid wanted attention. Y'all gave it to him and now some of y'all are like, "I don't care of he comes or not. I don't even think he's going to be that good wherever he goes..."

Golden will be behind that window in his office smiling during UTough when Keith is puking his guts out though.

you know its funny but I keep going back to how he "decommitted" from us. he called up rivals (or texted them whatever) and said "take me off the list"

that is pretty telling. not "I'm not sure that Miami is the right place" or anything like that. looked like he was just setting up a circus from day 1

Advertisement
Cane. Always was.

you know its funny but I keep going back to how he "decommitted" from us. he called up rivals (or texted them whatever) and said "take me off the list"

that is pretty telling. not "I'm not sure that Miami is the right place" or anything like that. looked like he was just setting up a circus from day 1

FWIW....Not sure if anyone else noticed but his Twitter profiles still says "canes commit" and has never changed from the time of the de commitment until now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back