Bryan Robinson just decommitted

I never thought of Diaz as an elite recruiter even as a DC. In fact, we missed on many elite Defensive players under his watch as a DC. Not sure how much falls on him but this is his staff and they seem to not be able to close on too many occasions. Still too early to tell if Diaz as a HC will work or not but for fans not to be concerned about this trend is moronic. Bags play a major role in several players but not all.
He was bad as a recruiter when he was DC. The question was whose fault that was. Now it’s on him to deliver.

Advertisement
Right...The kids an animal, maybe the best player in Sofla this year, but the depth of the Sofla class this year at WR may be the best ever. Get in Poitier's ear, J. Williams from Belle Glade can play. We should be fine...UNLESSSS they all hate Stubblefield, which is always possible?
I think mook is the easiest to get quickly with not much trouble

Advertisement
Interesting, I don't think he'll be that easy...But I may be wrong.
Kid likes UM alot this isnt one of those fake miami is my dream school thing.......i think him not living in sfla makes that dream school bigger cause he isnt around the program. This kid to me at least is very very very good and will be a problem. Maybe Im wrong but I feel different about the dream school thing, I feel this is one of the good ones like Gilbert and Duke and Nesta......when they said they loved Miami u knew it was true and it would be hard to change there mind. I feel that way about Mook

I get the PTSD from recent history but even with the 2 decommits the class is still elite, and looks like it's about to get better. But this is, for the record, why I rarely get excited about most > 1 year out commits.

Kid likes UM alot this isnt one of those fake miami is my dream school thing.......i think him not living in sfla makes that dream school bigger cause he isnt around the program. This kid to me at least is very very very good and will be a problem. Maybe Im wrong but I feel different about the dream school thing, I feel this is one of the good ones like Gilbert and Duke and Nesta......when they said they loved Miami u knew it was true and it would be hard to change there mind. I feel that way about Mook

OK OK...I'm feelin that sounds like a plan.

This is why the staff is offering so many out of state kids.

Getting the local kids matters but more than a few of our greats came for other states. If we can’t get locals then we have to adjust and find different way to work. Manny likes analysis, so see if there is any pattern concerning what high schools it happens most from. If there is then black list them - no offers to any kids there. Our offer seems to matter so it must be that it drives the price up for the bag, so ***** them, their parents, the handlers and coaches by denying them that extra cash.

I am not talking about personal reasons to eliminate schools like Randy did. Rather as punishment for taking cash. Sure they will still get bags but smaller ones. Plus, if we don’t offer, maybe it makes other schools wonder what is wrong with the kid. Listen I am born and raised here but it is being a Cane that matters to me, not just some chump local. If kid isnt Cane, he isn’t family and doesn’t matter.

Advertisement
Tbh after having a day to reflect, y’all can leave with the rest of them front running *** kids, we going to be straight. We on the way back . This video inspired me, season got to be played at the end of the day. You either with us or against us and that goes for fans too

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191208-075528.png

Do we not want him anymore? Or did his stock really drop? Wtf

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has always liked the Pitt staff for some reason

Their DL coach Partridge has Broward roots and is a strong recruiter and their WR coach Chris Beatty is a very good recruiter too, especially his home state of VA where he coached Percy Harvin in hs.

Advertisement
Back