Freshman
Nice 12am tweet

Attachments

• 0D4AEA10-0928-47A0-9E1B-CABFA2326505.png
    0D4AEA10-0928-47A0-9E1B-CABFA2326505.png
    188.9 KB · Views: 925
Advertisement
Advertisement
Its sad breaks my heart but we are just a laughing stock at this point, numerous people want us back bad especially the media. When the media and rival fans r friendly to us u know its been miserable for a long time. When opposing fans say I miss Miami I know that hate is gone and we have been bad for a long time.

Its sad breaks my heart but we are just a laughing stock at this point, numerous people want us back bad especially the media. When the media and rival fans r friendly to us u know its been miserable for a long time. When opposing fans say I miss Miami I know that hate is gone and we have been bad for a long time.
It's the middle of the summer. There is literally no reason for these kids to jump ship besides bags getting dropped off. Your schtick is played out. Go away.

Advertisement
It's the middle of the summer. There is literally no reason for these kids to jump ship besides bags getting dropped off. Your schtick is played out. Go away.
I know there is bags being dropped I been saying it for ages no matter who coaches elites aint coming here I have told people this for a good while. Its not a schtick if its the truth
Edit: It suck that I have to tell the truth cause the truth is negative but then u got ni99az like u that get upset cause the truth doesnt fit your ideals. If I sat here made another name and said mimai is the greatest and cheered pom poms and bullshytted u would like my posts but thats not me buddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back