Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
View attachment 170856

Receipts scanned.

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX
And I agreed.

I knew it, too.

It was clear as day. Crazy part is it wasn’t just Terrell. He did the same thing to Diggs, the UGA CBs and a couple more that have gotten paid for playing on Sundays. I remember after he had a rough preseason, people were out for his head. Idiots. Cincy is going to be here for a long, long time with those 2 especially once they tighten up that OL.

The fact is the kid didn’t play ball for a yr. Like when I see pundits on TV, I legit be wondering how they get jobs analyzing sports. He was rusty, but what I saw was a dude w/ the same burst & route running we saw at LSU. By the time Reg Season rolled around, he made all these so called “experts” criticizing his hands look dumb af.

Advertisement
Lol; who is?! Lol. Legit interested to hear this. Kid just went for 200+ w/ 3 tubs against one of the hottest defenses over the past 8 weeks, 1400+ yrds on the season, yet u’re debating someone’s better? Who?
Uh, well obviously, Rell *adjusts glasses* It’s former Alabama Crimson Tide standup guy and standout WR Henry Ruggs III

Advertisement
Lol; who is?! Lol. Legit interested to hear this. Kid just went for 200+ w/ 3 tubs against one of the hottest defenses over the past 8 weeks, 1400+ yrds on the season, yet u’re debating someone’s better? Who?
Waddle would be putting up the same numbers if he had a QB and an offense as good as Chase has. It is completely obvious that Miami doesn't have the coordinator nor the QB for Waddle.

Smith went for 61 , almost 900 and 5 td with a qb that goes games missing the broad side of a barn. Now give him Joe Burrow. Just saying.

Smith went for 61 , almost 900 and 5 td with a qb that goes games missing the broad side of a barn. Now give him Joe Burrow. Just saying.
You can make the same argument for Waddle. Waddle will be an all pro with Watson.

Advertisement
Waddle would be putting up the same numbers if he had a QB and an offense as good as Chase has. It is completely obvious that Miami doesn't have the coordinator nor the QB for Waddle.

Brethern, I’m a huge Waddle fan. I’m not sure if I said it on here or another platform, but Miami was in a win/win situation w/ Waddle or Chase…but my guy, even in college, Ja’Marr was a different animal. Just wait until next yr when his body fills out more in a NFL S&C regimen. The kid will high point a ball all hands, and drag defenders w/ him, catch a WR screen, use RB moves & turn on jets, or just run past u.

Brethern, I’m a huge Waddle fan. I’m not sure if I said it on here or another platform, but Miami was in a win/win situation w/ Waddle or Chase…but my guy, even in college, Ja’Marr was a different animal. Just wait until next yr when his body fills out more in a NFL S&C regimen. The kid will high point a ball all hands, and drag defenders w/ him, catch a WR screen, use RB moves & turn on jets, or just run past u.
And just wait until next year when Watson is Miami's QB. Waddle will be an all pro.

Waddle and Smith are great, no doubt, and play with lesser QBs, for sure, but Chase is another animal.

Advertisement

That’s cute, Cribby. Fact is, this WR class was stud filled. For me, I watch a chit load of FB (Thank you Sunday Ticket). For me, I’m seeing Chase do all of this w/ a yr off of football, as a rookie, playing w/ a 2nd yr QB coming off a major injury. He’s made Higgins better, already. The guy is just smoking defenders w/ ease & fluidity.

Now, I usually don’t say this, but, the ‘21 draft have the potential to go down as one of the best drafts in NFL history particularly from the WR position. ****, E Moore had an injury filled yr, but he was coming on as a NYJ. But imo, Chase is the best of the bunch. I was in love w/ him at LSU, and that’s carried over to the NFL.

Advertisement
Back