Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
Seems like everyone saying that the staff is already hired is full of ****. Seems like Mario is taking his time and building his staff. Anyone who claims they KNOW who has been hired outside of the folks following from Oregon is no insider.

As a Bengals’ fan I completely agree lol. Taylor has a lot of coRch in him too at times but he’s starting to learn that driving a Porsche the speed limit is stupid.

When Cincy drafted Chase, I told all my homies Cincy is going to the playoffs b/c they just drafted Joe’s former teammate, and the best WR in the draft. Joe w/ Higgins, Boyd, Chase, & Mixon = lights out.

Now, if u guys can sure up that OL just a bit more, Cincy is going to be a serious problem.

When Cincy drafted Chase, I told all my homies Cincy is going to the playoffs b/c they just drafted Joe’s former teammate, and the best WR in the draft. Joe w/ Higgins, Boyd, Chase, & Mixon = lights out.

Now, if u guys can sure up that OL just a bit more, Cincy is going to be a serious problem.
Chase is stupid ridiculous.... So freaking good... If they can all stay healthy then sky's the limit...

Advertisement
Two questions:
1. I can't read 12 f*cking pages for it, can somebody tell me how the board seems to feel about this guy?
2. Is there consistency in these positions? Does Co-OC generally mean the same thing everywhere, and how does that differ from passing game coordinator and the other various titles?

Thanks in advance for all your helpful, not at all snarky responses.

Yup, they need to push all the chips in and upgrade the OL and impact guys on the defense. Need to make a serious push while you have Burrow on his rookie deal. Last time we had a true franchise QB was Palmer and then the Steelers destroyed his knee in the first playoff appearance. Have to avoid that.

Advertisement
Yes.

And hold me tight.

🤗

1641415050712.png

Obviously I'm the dog in this scenario.

I don’t recall you saying any of this

Advertisement

Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.19.03 PM.png

Receipts scanned.

I Feel You Chris GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement

It was clear as day. Crazy part is it wasn’t just Terrell. He did the same thing to Diggs, the UGA CBs and a couple more that have gotten paid for playing on Sundays. I remember after he had a rough preseason, people were out for his head. Idiots. Cincy is going to be here for a long, long time with those 2 especially once they tighten up that OL.

Advertisement
Back