Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Andrew Schultz was going out with Lana Rhoads for a while.
And she’s fckng hot.

I saw the booty signal:

Tim Burton Batman GIF

1641359137256.gif

1641359287262.gif

1641359346051.gif

1641359486905.gif

1641359539563.gif

1641359579686.gif

1641359804159.gif

Zac Taylor was never the OC with the Rams. He was their QB coach and Assistant WR coach before that.
So he got a HC job as a QB coach who wasn’t even a coordinator and still didn’t call plays? Was that supposed to help your point? And the Bengals picked him over Bienemy too.

Advertisement
No insider info, but based on the hires and timelines I think Dorsey is going to be QB coach and OC playcaller.

OC/QB playcaller - Dorsey
RB - ? Hickson? I have no idea
OL - Mirabal
TE - Field
OC. WR - McClendon
RB will be smith

Advertisement
So he got a HC job as a QB coach who wasn’t even a coordinator and still didn’t call plays? Was that supposed to help your point? And the Bengals picked him over Bienemy too.
Luckily Joe Burrow is a stud…. I remember the Bengals getting roasted initially regarding the hire

Advertisement
As a Bengals’ fan I completely agree lol. Taylor has a lot of coRch in him too at times but he’s starting to learn that driving a Porsche the speed limit is stupid.
Guy got two first rounders in a row correct. Burrow and chase are studs. And Higgins is pretty dam good too

Guy got two first rounders in a row correct. Burrow and chase are studs. And Higgins is pretty dam good too
He didn’t draft them lol. Thank Duke Tobin for that but yea, they’ve completely nailed their early draft picks the last few years.

Advertisement
Back