Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
I don't see Dorsey coming here just to have a title of QB coach.
If Dorsey comes it is to call plays and get mentorship from a guy like Chud as an offensive analyst. I could also see Chud as a chief of staff or head of football ops.

Kenny on this staff in any capacity is a GRAND SLAM... Doubt it happens though.
I mean if you're saying OC is already picked and that you doubt Dorsey happens.... Well if 1+1 still equals 2...

But OC and DC are really the only announcements that matter all that much. If we're waiting a week basically, I gotta assume it's because of NFL playoffs and CFP Championship. If Dorsey was OC you'd think it would be him taking the job without even really hearing what offers he could have around the league which would be pretty surprising imo. Timing doesn't seem the best for that. So hopefully it's Brady as OC.

Advertisement
He was offered a co capacity. But with bmac coming that just eliminated the possibility of him. Chud isn't going to have him on staff with Dorsey... Lmfao. Again I'm just ****** with y'all. OR AM I......
Yeah that’s why I used “ play caller“. Mirabal is the AHC so that’s another title that would be gone. Then mix in co oc with Bmoc.
Oc has already been picked. There's a reason we're operating on this timeline. But it you need @Cribby to tell you that then feel free to wait. Also crib bmac capacity was always what he was just hired at. Only question up till early last week was if he takes that or goes to sc or lsu.
This below was from Dec 9th. I posted multiple schools were pushing for him with a oc title , even one Acc team. Thats the only reason he could leave or maybe if Oregon offered him the HC job. Which wouldn't be crazy with their past hiring history.

Am I saying he wasn't always going to be the co oc ? Nope , but it's weird all the oc talk stuff at other programs started and rumors of him possibly not coming, then he's the co oc here. @JayCane20 runs in a lot of coaching circles and heard all the same oc talk I've posted. In a pm he even said Mario will likely have to offer a co oc title to keep him. Thats from around Dec 8-9th. So from that timeline , the end result it adds up with everything I've been told. 9418BB99-D808-42CD-8E46-321977EA8378.png

Last edited:
Can a staff have an assistant head coach and associate head coach.

Can’t recall such a situation

Advertisement
Yeah that’s why I used “ play caller“. Mirabal is the AHC so that’s another title that would be gone. Then mix in co oc with Bmoc. It looks unlikely.

This below was from Dec 9th. I posted multiple schools were pushing for him with a oc title , even one Acc team. Thats the only reason he could leave or maybe if offered him the HC job. Which wouldn't be crazy with their past hiring history.

Am I saying he wasn't always going to be the co oc ? Nope , but it's weird all the oc talk stuff at other programs started and rumors of him possibly not coming, then he's the co oc here. @JayCane20 runs in a lot of coaching circles and heard all the same oc talk I've posted. In a pm he even said Mario will likely have to offer a co oc title to keep him. Thats from around Dec 8-9th. So from that timeline , the end result it adds up with everything I've been told.
Loving the LiveJasmin tab there Cribby 😉 (I couldn’t help myself)

Advertisement
He was offered a co capacity. But with bmac coming that just eliminated the possibility of him. Chud isn't going to have him on staff with Dorsey... Lmfao. Again I'm just ****** with y'all. OR AM I......
Hence your nomination for low down troll award, lol

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back