Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
He was offered a co capacity. But with bmac coming that just eliminated the possibility of him. Chud isn't going to have him on staff with Dorsey... Lmfao. Again I'm just ****** with y'all. OR AM I......
ancient aliens GIF by HISTORY UK

@Cribby Will the fact that there's already a co-oc in place be a potential obstacle for an actual offensive coordinator to come here? What I mean is, (a) the oc has to share a title and presumably has to work with McClendon, which someone may or may not want to do? Or maybe this was all blessed ahead of time by the oc?
Oc has already been picked. There's a reason we're operating on this timeline. But it you need @Cribby to tell you that then feel free to wait. Also crib bmac capacity was always what he was just hired at. Only question up till early last week was if he takes that or goes to sc or lsu.

Advertisement
His *** lover is Kenneth. He‘s been out for years as a deeply closeted *** man

Deeply closeted and out for years? But are we sure Kenneth is a man at this point? I've seen pregnant men and chicks with ****s recently (not by choice, they pop up unexpectedly on social media. Has nothing to do with my search history either).

Oc has already been picked. There's a reason we're operating on this timeline. But it you need @Cribby to tell you that then feel free to wait. Also crib bmac capacity was always what he was just hired at. Only question up till early last week was if he takes that or goes to sc or lsu.
When do you think they’ll announce the OC and DC?

He was offered a co capacity. But with bmac coming that just eliminated the possibility of him. Chud isn't going to have him on staff with Dorsey... Lmfao. Again I'm just ****** with y'all. OR AM I......
I will be happy with that arrangement. The (Again i'm just ****** with y'all) The one that you we're joking about, of course.

I mean if you're Mario why wouldn't you belive in the guys he's bringing. They are a reason why he's at his dream job. This isn't U of Louisiana to Miami lol.

Oh, come on now, are you saying that the G5 Louisiana Strength & Conditioning guy doesn't deserve an Associate Head Coach position at P5 Gaytor Brandz Flagship University?

Blasphemy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming Dorsey brings the Bills offense with him and he activeley participated in the game planning...

Good:
-QBs will learn to be NFL ready. This will potentially result in higher ranked QB committing
-spread formations used
-under center play action
-explosive play potential (run and pass)
-pro level game plan and breakdown of defensive tendencies
- offensive players will be NFL ready
-Bills were a top 5 offense in most categories

Bad:
- there will be a lot of learning required, don't expect this team to be humming in year 1
-QBs will need several years to learn offense
-requires receivers to make a lot of 50/50 catches and be better than defense
-a lot of scramble drills
-Josh Allen saves the offense a lot (with creative throws and runs)
-requires studs that will out athlete opponents
-plays can take a while to develop

Ugly:
- what's his offensive philosophy
- no body of work
-do players have to be future NFL players

The offense is very good and exciting to watch but I'm not sure if it's the offensive philosophy or the players. It could be productive (like 2000 to 2002) but we might need to go through 1998 and 1999 to get there.

Advertisement
What about Graham Harrell as the other co-OC?

He has experience as a play caller and with the similar offense that UM ran with Lashlee.

Deeply closeted and out for years? But are we sure Kenneth is a man at this point? I've seen pregnant men and chicks with ****s recently (not by choice, they pop up unexpectedly on social media. Has nothing to do with my search history either).

Isn't that what the *** cruise guy said? And the nun **** guy too?

I keed, I keed...

Advertisement
Back