Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Y’all forget coley was grabbing 2 to 3 star WR off the street and had those guys balling, like Coley with this staff and the O-line we’re about to have! I like us a lot over a lot of teams

Advertisement
I remember thinking McClendon was coming with Richt from UGA. I think him going to South Carolina was a surprise back then.

Interesting to see him go his own path and still end up coaching at Miami.
I respect that. He doesn't just follow coaches around. He knows his worth and makes his own path.

Advertisement
They did not almost win 3 pac12 championships.

The 2nd one doesnt even count they were 4-3 and won due to covid forfeit. The 3rd they got curbstomped, twice.
oh I'm sorry.

did they not get awarded the pac 12 championship last year? were other teams not eligible to win it that year?

Advertisement
Washington won their division. Oregon won the exhibition.
Not sure you're angle there but washington played 2 less games than oregon and only 4 games total, would have been a joke to allow them in when others played more of a complete schedule (washington also didn't play ranked USC)

the main point here is that you're just finding something to bi*ch and moan about so carry on friend

So we’d have two co-OC’s and then an actual OC? I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that set up before.
Not uncommon, but I’ve usually seen it when the HC calls the plays, with two Co-OCs, with Running Game and Passing Game Coordinator titles.

Lincoln Riley had this Oklahoma.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am heterosexual, therefore you would not even come up on my feed.
How would you swipe?
1641335314044.jpeg

Advertisement
Back