Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

If he leaves there's definitely strong evidence that some sort of unknown problem exists behind the scenes right now.
Here’s some real evidence:

TRob was not hired by Mario, was poached by Sabag, and got a $300K raise.

BMac is an ex UGA player and coach who’s wifey wanted to return home.

IF Smith leaves, I seriously doubt it will have anything to do with Mario’s character.

I’m not saying the optics are good, especially without coordinators in place, but conjecture such as yours does nothing but fuel more false conjecture, speculation, and bull**** narrative/s.

Advertisement
Someone on 247 said that he isn’t vining with Mario. Now a poster here who has been around for as long as I can remember @M3N is saying there are legs to that.
Not coming after you at all but how did they not figure out if they like each other during their long *** interview. Doesn't make any sense so I'll choose not to believe it haha.

This lazy *******
Screenshot_20220130-202538_Samsung Internet.png

Advertisement
Here’s some real evidence:

TRob was not hired by Mario, was poached by Sabag, and got a $300K raise.

BMac is an ex UGA player and coach who’s wifey wanted to return home.

IF Smith leaves, I seriously doubt it will have anything to do with Mario’s character.

I’m not saying the optics are good, especially without coordinators in place, but conjecture such as yours does nothing but fuel more false conjecture, speculation, and bull**** narrative/s.
Don't feed Gator trolls

Not coming after you at all but how did they not figure out if they like each other during their long *** interview. Doesn't make any sense so I'll choose not to believe it haha.
I don’t believe the rumor. As you said, just doesn’t add up.

Advertisement
To show the validity of DVD being approached by UGA. The extra **** came with the post. Keyboard warrior who would never call me moron to my face. Don’t play yourself.

You know what you did and why you did it and for fcking with my school I would gladly call you moron to your face in front of your friends.

Advertisement
Correct; it hurts b/c we don’t have a staff in place. It was already tense around here as we see other new staffs filling up, & we’re still waiting. So again, losing two recruiters on staff hurt, but it’s compounded exponentially by our lack of coordinators.
This. It isn’t a huge deal when you lose one or two assistants when you have bigger hires in place. We lost 2 of five coaches in two weeks. We don’t habe anything else to point to as well he okay. We don’t know who the oc will be or dc. We don’t know what schemes will be run and we don’t know whvih assistants will be coming w those two

I don't care we lost these coaches. Mario left Miami, so we know it can happen. Coaches and players in South Florida have no loyalty. At this point any act of fidelity would be a surprise.
Loyalty? Why should the kids there have "loyalty" to a failing program who have been hiring failures for coaches for the last 20 years? These kids need a way out, and ******* around with the clueless bum *** coaches we've had was not the way to go to have the best opportunity to get to the next level.
Anyone with anything negative to say about a kid choosing Bama and the like over us for the last 20 years just does not get it!!

And as far as coaches go NO COACHES are loyal. It's not a SFl thing at all.

Advertisement
We’re going to be fine (I hope).

But if this doesn’t **** you off, then you’re a simp ******. I’m sick of programs like Bama and Georgia coming down here and taking whatever they want.
It’s not going stop anytime soon and certainly not in a couple of months. This **** been going on for some time and will take time to overcome it.

Advertisement
Back