Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
You people crack me the fvck up. Now you supposed to be throwing **** in my face because your intern was right and bmac is a ****** liar. Congrats to you as well. Amusing part is when you and another individual here say **** I know personally to be a blatant lie but I just move along. Now you got something to say. One thing after another. Y'all would rather be able to say look Brooklyn was wrong and I was right. Guess when people's own self interest outweighs the program that'll happen. Congrats again. You were right.

You know, I always call it like I see it. We've had words before, but respect man.

Don't sweat the bull****. Everyone is right or wrong and people form all kinds of opinions on nothing all the time.

****, I haven't had sources since the Coker and Shannon years. I'm part of the mid life crisis and being the best dad I can be crowd. The further I'm removed from D1, the more I've become an average Joe, just some fan.

Best wishes. Do you and that's good enough. I don't know which way you predicted this to go with BM, all we can go with is what one hears. I know you don't pump out bull****, unlike some others.

Advertisement
Just think about this logically. Smith has been here for what two weeks? That isn't a lot of time, and it makes no sense that he would start to not get along with Mario so much he already wants to leave. Any of this "distaste" would have come up in interviews and other conversations with Mario during the hiring process. This rumor is full of sh^t, and we have dumba** posters here that take joy in us being down, so they throw fire at it.

a 247 poster posted this rumor that black coaches aren’t gelling with Mario and Smith would be gone next. Take that with a huge grain of salt but that is his “rumor”.
donald-trump-fake-news.gif

a 247 poster posted this rumor that black coaches aren’t gelling with Mario and Smith would be gone next. Take that with a huge grain of salt but that is his “rumor”.
CIS Today: “WE WANT SOME BLACK COACHES ON THAT MF WALL!”

Advertisement
We all know how this works, at least as the past 20 years have indicated.

Mario got ***** slapped on these two coaching losses, no way around it. BMac man, you brought someone over from Oregon, gave him a bump...man.

Anyways, I hope you guys are prepared for when Bill O'Brien ends up in the NFL, Bama then turns to Brady, and then there's the whole "we had Brady man, Bama snatched him last second man, who wouldn't want to go coach for that school now" blah blah blah.

I'm sure Mario has planned two months for this, the announcement he wanted to make...Losing more coaches than he has hired in that timeframe LOL, can't even close on a Group of Five DC right now.

You get Joe Brady, I won't be mad at all. You don't, and you end up with some tier C level coach after losing your best recruiters on offense and defense...strike 1.
We could have Manny Diaz. All in?

Advertisement
I’m gonna wait to see what the final staff looks like before I judge anything.

And I’m going to wait until NSD to judge if not having a staff in place is actually hurting anything right now.

We’re down by a field goal midway in the 4th. Nothing that can’t be recovered from.

I’m gonna wait and see
That's where I'm at too.
We are doing better at recruiting than I expected. I thought he would just salvage what he could for 22 but we have excited that.
Staff wise...I need to see who we end up with and will judge accordingly.

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t read the 24/7 post as “Mario is racist”.

I read it as “Mario isn’t connecting well with inner city black coaches + players and his staff choices thus far aren’t helping matters”.

I really don’t understand why that has y’all in such a lather.

It was an issue with Golden, too.

🤷🏻‍♂️

" + players"

Are you saying he can't recruit inner city players????
Because that hasn't been the case.

Advertisement
Welcome to the south. That’s all I gotta say. You either sink or swim. Go get another Home run coach. They can’t hire everyone.

That's why McClendon worked for him last year at Oregon and was willing to come here.

That 247 poster is just trying to stir sht up. He's 100% full of sht.

Brothers...Bryan McClendon is a very good coach and a very good recruiter...we all know this. But, he's also on his fifth job in the past seven seasons. This is also the second time he's basically chosen not to come to Miami when his former staff wanted him to come with. Its pretty clear this is an area of the country that just isn't for him. Blame him, blame his wife, blame racism...it just is what it is. He still lost his only recruit at Miami to Jackson State, which is funny.

Same goes for T-Rob. 4th job in the past seven seasons. I didn't expect him to be here anyway, so the fact he agreed to be here and then bounced at the first opportunity doesn't shock me.

With all that said...I do not believe these two guys - as good as they are - are irreplaceable. The optics suck, sure. Would suck worse if Kevin Smith bounces, too...but I'm pretty confident Mario will put together a good staff. He's never not had a good staff.

I’d say Georgia poached him for wayyy less money too. A couple hundred thousand less if he’s close to Hankton’s salary.

Call it going home, hometown discount, or whatever. Must have wanted to go home bad or wanted out of here. ***** never loses. I mentioned a while ago that his wife didn’t want to come here when Richt wanted him.

And she’s ugly asf too.
If she’s as ugly as you say, no wonder she hated Miami.

She must’ve been *****ing and moaning the whole time to leave and scared af he was going to find himself a nice looking side piece

He finally agreed to leave to shut her TF up

Advertisement
Back