Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

I would just like to think that the incoming OC and DC are going to be bringing their own people into those positions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tha
I would just like to think that the incoming OC and DC are going to be bringing their own people into those positions.
That would really help. Hopefully they'll at least have a few talented coaches in their rolodex that want a shot.

Mario really just needs to make sure the OC is correct. He can't waste any of TVD's years. He could hire DC as a 1 year rental though and upgrade next year.

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t read the 24/7 post as “Mario is racist”.

I read it as “Mario isn’t connecting well with inner city black coaches + players and his staff choices thus far aren’t helping matters”.

I really don’t understand why that has y’all in such a lather.

It was an issue with Golden, too.

🤷🏻‍♂️
We haven't even finished the staff and the two that left are well regarded black coaches. One that is actually from Miami. The post is complete BS and you know it. Mario was killing it at Bama and Oregon but now all of sudden he doesn't connect lol

Advertisement
If it's Brady it's definitely positive, but why not announce now?
We need some positive mojo heading into signing day because right now we look unorganized as a mf.
Why not announce now? Because it’s not Brady. Y’all need to give that one up.

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t read the 24/7 post as “Mario is racist”.

I read it as “Mario isn’t connecting well with inner city black coaches + players and his staff choices thus far aren’t helping matters”.

I really don’t understand why that has y’all in such a lather.

It was an issue with Golden, too.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Let's revisit. Mario lost Trob, a guy he had a little history with, who some referred to as being a bit of "drama" last year.

Then Mario loses BMAC, a guy who worked for him in Oregon AND chose to follow him to Miami. It's not like BMAC couldn't pick his spot with his recruiting history.

I'm not sure which of those 2 situations lead to Mario not connecting with inner city black coaches and players?

And your quote is not what the post said. It said if you think you're going to walk into these black homes with an all white coaching staff you're mistaken. How you took that quote and 2 coaches leaving to Mario isn't connecting with inner city coaches is beyond me.

Take it from me, stop bothering w/ that clown. They argue & are contrarian just for the **** of it. It’s not worth ur time or energy to argue w/ a fool.
Uh oh RellyRell be careful @OriginalGatorHater doesnt like not tagging guys when you talk about them.
I can see I’m living rent free in your head, but trust me it’s not that serious on my end. I didn’t realize being content with receiving more money and better uniforms from adidas than Nike was like disrespecting your wife, I apologize for hurting your feelings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never forget, Bryan McClendon lost a recruit to Jackson State while he was here.

Worst WR Coach we've ever had? Some would say yes.
ss1-e1614322412438-300x195.jpg

Advertisement
Back