Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
I think these claims are BS, but optics can affect people's perceptions. Could be as limited as 1 person with a certain level of influence sympathizing with T-Rob, B-Mac and DVD's desire to advance in their profession. Those opportunities weren't afforded, so devil's advocate (and in this case there appears to be at least one) would say why should Coach Smith hang around - he'll never advance here.
Not at all validating that pov, just saying one could spin it that way.

Advertisement
If it's Brady it's definitely positive, but why not announce now?
We need some positive mojo heading into signing day because right now we look unorganized as a mf.
Why not announce it? Because it is all message board BS.

Mario / Miami will announce the hires once they are done. Nothing is done....just optimism we spew to make us feel better.

Some money better than no money. His relationship with Mario brought him here. His love for Georgia made him leave. That simple (oh, and he knew he'd never be OC here under Mario and Georgia may get him back there faster)
Why do we think that? You don’t think if for example Dorsey came here for a year or two and worked with Bmac. Once Dorsey left Mario wouldn’t reward him?

Advertisement
Why do we think that? You don’t think if for example Dorsey came here for a year or two and worked with Bmac. Once Dorsey left Mario wouldn’t reward him?
Because the man has been working for Mario for several years now. There's info out there about this from people who were talking about BMAC to Georgia before it was public.

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t read the 24/7 post as “Mario is racist”.

I read it as “Mario isn’t connecting well with inner city black coaches + players and his staff choices thus far aren’t helping matters”.

I really don’t understand why that has y’all in such a lather.

It was an issue with Golden, too.

🤷🏻‍♂️
So they went from talking about how awesome he was to now “He can’t relate” in a week?

@Coach Macho get in here dawg.

Advertisement
Uh oh RellyRell be careful @OriginalGatorHater doesnt like not tagging guys when you talk about them.
I can see I’m living rent free in your head, but trust me it’s not that serious on my end. I didn’t realize being content with receiving more money and better uniforms from adidas than Nike was like disrespecting your wife, I apologize for hurting your feelings

Gotttttttttttt ****, blood. What was ur major at Miami? Whatever it was, I suggest u go back & revisit Reading Comp 101. My God.

Clearly, I said u’re a contrarian, a clown, & fool. Why? B/c I was responding to u being, once again, an unnecessary contrarian to @Bender. U’re insufferable off GP, Fck Nike & Adidas. Ur post history shows u’re insufferable. ****, the only reason y I haven’t blocked u is b/c baby in ur avatar is cute af, if imma be honest.

But youngin, U make both the education received from The U look bad & the state I live in look worst. The last thing u do is live in my head, but clearly ur antics proceeds u. U can stop trying to antagonize @OriginalGatorHater, as well. Blood don’t fck w/ u & u ain’t pushing no buttons.

Advertisement
Gotttttttttttt ****, blood. What was ur major at Miami? Whatever it was, I suggest u go back & revisit Reading Comp 101. My God.

Clearly, I said u’re a contrarian, a clown, & fool. Why? B/c I was responding to u being, once again, an unnecessary contrarian to @Bender. U’re insufferable off GP, Fck Nike & Adidas. Ur post history shows u’re insufferable. ****, the only reason y I haven’t blocked u is b/c baby in ur avatar is cute af, if imma be honest.

But youngin, U make both the education received from The U look bad & the state I live in look worst. The last thing u do is live in my head, but clearly ur antics proceeds u. U can stop trying to antagonize @OriginalGatorHater, as well. Blood don’t fck w/ u & u ain’t pushing no buttons.
Facts.

What cracks me up is that he cannot see that the majority of the board feels this way about him.
But let fools be fools and let em argue with the air.

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn’t read the 24/7 post as “Mario is racist”.

I read it as “Mario isn’t connecting well with inner city black coaches + players and his staff choices thus far aren’t helping matters”.

I really don’t understand why that has y’all in such a lather.

It was an issue with Golden, too.

🤷🏻‍♂️
Some anonymous poster makes an outlandish and you are running with it.

This wasn't a problem when he recruited for Bama and as a head coach at Oregon.

TRob was looking for a new job since October. BMac goes back to his alma mater. BMac had zero problem coming with Cristobal to Miami.

The lessons learned here is be wary of SEC mercenaries. **** them both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back