Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Meant those guys as guys he’s coached. His recruiting speaks for itself. He coached Deebo 3 years and Deebo exclusively credits him for his progression and development
Was Bmac move a surprise at the Hecht?

Advertisement
This is WAY over your head...Its not about guys on here coaching college football, its the sheer number of guys you'll notice that let women run they sht. last time I checked coaches are men arent they?
NONE of them coach on the p5 level in a position such as B Mac.

This is WAY over your head...Its not about guys on here coaching college football, its the sheer number of guys you'll notice that let women run they sht. last time I checked coaches are men arent they?
It’s not even running they ****. In the end it’s a partnership and one’s wife will have some input into big decisions such as this if they have a healthy relationship. You combine that with the fact that UGA is a much better job and he is an alumn and you have the makings of leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Today is the day CIS jumps to #1 for fans message boards.

Im Sure Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
I disagree ..for teams like Uga and Bama to hire coaches from us means Mario is building something here …Now I see why he hasn’t named a OC or DC 😂😂

If you're going to spin it in a positive direction, i'm sure you can sell some on that.

But if you spin it negatively, which is how i see it being spun on the recruiting trail, it will be spun as Miami not being close to the level of these other programs, which is why coaches jump there, so why shouldn't they as a recruit? The immediate concern might be coaches starting to wonder why 2 guys already jumped ship, making them second guess coming. It's going to be Mario's job to sell coaches AND recruits on why this is the place to be. He needs to start that by ANNOUNCING A **** STAFF. Sorry....who am i to tell Mario what he needs. Apologies.

I just realized we have traitors in our midst. I peeped two of them already. Using that Racing bating bull**** is a whole other level. What, did we jump to the SEC without prior notification? I never met dude but Mario seems like a stand up guy. We need to smoke these people out because this isn’t what we need right now.

Advertisement
Back