Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

9DBACAE6-7A4E-464E-87F3-E0C9B0D99AEE.gif

Advertisement
Saban, Kirby and the rest of the $ec are really worried about what was coming and they are going to do whatever they can to derail us. Get ready boys, cause they are going to try to block any moves that Mario makes. They just took our two best recruiters on both sides of the ball and they are trying to take DVD. They will throw enough money at him that will force him to tell them NO. Money means nothing to them, especially when it comes from outside of the university budget.
Mario better buckle down. He has to remember that Saban taught Mario everything Mario knows, not everything Saban knows.
I like that analogy at theme at the end

Last edited:
So it doesn't take two months to hire coaches? I didn't realize that. Kirby rushed this hire. He can't possibly win national championships without being thorough in all hires....oh wait.
Dude. Let’s not act like Mario took 2 months to hire his WR coach.

Advertisement
So yall have a problem with someone's opinion on another message board, but are perfectly fine with jackasses here posting and agreeing to someone saying people need to be hit in the face with a whip???? Ya'll think people don't read into that coded racist **** some of ya'll post??? fooh I don't see anybosy screaming delete that.
Some real fkn hypocrites here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m gonna wait to see what the final staff looks like before I judge anything.

And I’m going to wait until NSD to judge if not having a staff in place is actually hurting anything right now.

We’re down by a field goal midway in the 4th. Nothing that can’t be recovered from.

I’m gonna wait and see
That’s no fun

Advertisement
spin it any way you want, this is terrible look. Guy just told Mario (his right hand man) to go **** himself. Bring back Lickcken. I'm telling you thats a slap in the face and mario knows it

That’s stupid. The man lost two coaches to the national champs and the runner up and now he’s not good with black coaches?

McClendon was with him in Oregon and agreed to come with him to Miami. TRob was the old staff.

People need to stop with that.
It’s ridiculous, and now we are lead to believe the guy he just hired doesn’t like him as well? This is starting to take shape as some fvcked up sabotage

Advertisement
Just someone trying to make it about race. Total BS about Kevin Smith and in general
I just read that thread on 247, Guy claims to be family of someone currently on staff - sounded like someone in the recruiting department. (He is involved in social media for football) Says the K Smith info is legit. Just sharing to fill in the blanks... He got crucified on 247 too

I just read that thread on 247, Guy claims to be family of someone currently on staff - sounded like someone in the recruiting department. (He is involved in social media for football) Says the K Smith info is legit. Just sharing to fill in the blanks... He got crucified on 247 too
It makes zero sense. We would have heard about those problems at Oregon.

Advertisement
Back