Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Even worse these folks dismiss relevant facts, such as Cristobol was hired on December 6th and Raymond was hired on December 8th. We have a miserable group of busy bodies who are programmed to react negatively to gossip and rumors and innuendos, a lot of it provided by village idiots.
its jan 26th and we have like four coaches lol. its not being an idiot if you question the length of time with the process. it isn't even a negative reaction to question. it doesn't mean you don't like Mario or you don't think **** succeed, but its fair to wonder why we have 4-5 coaches on staff this late in the cycle. most other staffs are filled out. now it seems like Belk is the DC, but there hasn't been an announcement and spare the out of respect for NSD theory bc we didn't wait to announce Kevin smith who landed Zach Evans right before he left OM. again, it doesn't mean were gonna get trash coaches or were getting turned down everywhere.

Advertisement
your opinion, was that a mistake? I know you said they don't get along well but with Raymond at UF, having t rob seems crucial.
Mario is the go to guy with recruiting so I never freaked out with the T Rob loss. We’re going to recruit at a high level with or without him. As i said when T Rob was official “ Mario didn’t have him at Oregon and did just fine”. I 100 % get not fighting for him.

The GA qb we offered also just mentioned McClendon in a Tweet about 10 minutes ago.
B Mac hasn't even been interviewed yet that we know of nor will accept it. I do know these coaches will recruit till they're gone no matter what. t rob was for us. Belk is doing it for Houston. Kevin smith did it for OM

His wife is going to be the deciding factor. I'm sure she has all her family and friends there. I would be completely shocked if he stays.

If she's not happy and Atlanta is home, it's going to wind up as her decision. The only way he could convince her to stay (and he may want to go anyway) is to remain loyal to Mario.

These wives don't even work so their influence should be minimal. She's nervous about the bad Latinas if you ask me. It would be different if he went straight from Eugene to Athens. It's a bytchmove if he goes to UGA after being at UM for two weeks.

Advertisement
These wives don't even work so their influence should be minimal. She's nervous about the bad Latinas if you ask me. It would be different if he went straight from Eugene to Athens. It's a bytchmove if he goes to UGA after being at UM for two weeks.
Mario went to Bama after being at miami for a month lol. its a business. hes from the area, played there, coached there, his family is there. it makes sense if he chooses to go back home (it isn't like UGA Is a second rate program either or a step down).

also, your wife/family is absolutely a big priority. you guys either aren't married or wont be Long if this is how you consider what they want. he was at Oregon after USCe. going to Miami gets them closer to the east coast where they're from. if he gets an offer from UGA, I can't blame a guy for wanting to go home. Mario wanted to go home too.

Even worse these folks dismiss relevant facts, such as Cristobol was hired on December 6th and Raymond was hired on December 8th. We have a miserable group of busy bodies who are programmed to react negatively to gossip and rumors and innuendos, a lot of it provided by village idiots.
Theres a large portion of people who like chaos and need it. It’s like a kid raised in a chaotic home , moving in a stable , well ran environment freaks them about because it’s not a **** show.

So every little rumor or gossip fas them rattled. Even though everything is ok and under control.

Advertisement
Theres a large portion of people who like chaos and need it. It’s like a kid raised in a chaotic home , moving in a stable , well ran environment freaks them about because it’s not a **** show.

So every little rumor or gossip fas them rattled. Even though everything is ok and under control.
My big concern is what happens on the field next season. These other things can be annoying but wins the ultimate proof of good or bad

You are a clueless fool. Safeties were horrible. It was only until the Freshman came in that things improved over the last months. This guy was also a CB coach as well which were straight trash. So much for your BS of best CB coach in the country. Get rid of this guy ASAP and get a real CB coach
Our cb coach was so trash he went and got himself a pay raise at Bama

Mario went to Bama after being at miami for a month lol. its a business. hes from the area, played there, coached there, his family is there. it makes sense if he chooses to go back home (it isn't like UGA Is a second rate program either or a step down).

also, your wife/family is absolutely a big priority. you guys either aren't married or wont be Long if this is how you consider what they want. he was at Oregon after USCe. going to Miami gets them closer to the east coast where they're from. if he gets an offer from UGA, I can't blame a guy for wanting to go home. Mario wanted to go home too.

Mario's jump to Bama was bytchmade too. But him coming back home to Miami (from Oregon) doesn't compare to BMAC's two weeks.

I said it before and I will say it again. What only should matter to fans is winning on the field. This is how HC's are judged. If Mario can get us to the playoffs in a few years I don't care who he surrounds himself with to achieve that. He can take his time as far as I'm concerned to find assistants he gets along with on his own timetable. I will see how next season and the season after will unfold.

Advertisement
Why is it you gotta come back here after being banned and bring this drama. We don't have enough nonsense around here already without your speil... Not one soul of relevance has told you bmac has put any consideration at all into UGA. You just saw this pricks comment and ran with it knowing these people are traumatized & always grasping straws. Relax man...

I used up all my negs for the day on him already.

Advertisement
its jan 26th and we have like four coaches lol. its not being an idiot if you question the length of time with the process. it isn't even a negative reaction to question. it doesn't mean you don't like Mario or you don't think **** succeed, but its fair to wonder why we have 4-5 coaches on staff this late in the cycle. most other staffs are filled out. now it seems like Belk is the DC, but there hasn't been an announcement and spare the out of respect for NSD theory bc we didn't wait to announce Kevin smith who landed Zach Evans right before he left OM. again, it doesn't mean were gonna get trash coaches or were getting turned down everywhere.
Question, sure. It is an opinion board. But then so what? It's his timeline. That being said fans running on every rumor or innuendo, which 95% wrong, is ridiculous.

Well Canes family, this our new reality. These SEC schools that want to recruit South Florida are going try to poach our coaches.

They don't want us regaining our foothold with the top recruits and will do anything and everything to stop it.

They will poach coaches if they think those coaches can improve their team.

It has never been different than that. It happens everywhere. It isn't some concerted effort to keep us down or regain our past.

The premise that they're worried and trying to keep is down is flawed. Sure, we got Mario, but we still have to show we can win. They will be business as usual and it's our poor luck (unless of course we make a better hire, but you can bet they were doing the same thing in trying to hire the best available) we lost a coach. On to the next guy.

Advertisement
Back