Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I just said in the other thread......
No!!!! He doesn't like "small" wrs, no matter how talented they are. He's the reason Mortimer didn't flip to us and he wasn't even recruiting Joseph who's committed to Clemson

I don’t like small WR’s either unless they are absolutely elite in other facets…so works for me

Advertisement
I cant help but to believe this is Kirby & Saban doing their best to take shots at Mario because they know what he could build down here. Without their elite S FL talent they will fall.
100% that's exactly what it is. No way in **** Nick Saban cares about a ******* Trob lol. Saban can **** near get whoever he wants to coach. Dude be getting HCs as analyst. And Kirby ***** *** gotta be salty because they not getting Shemar....and payback for not getting James Williams lol

Advertisement
I think last time I posted was when Lashlee was possibly coming. I thought he wouldn’t come because his wife would object to living in Miami with 4 young children. I was so wrong. She understood that she needed to support her husbands career and make the best of where they lived and look how it paid off. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made to reach the goal.

I moved to Kendall in 84. It was beautiful. The hammocks, Winston park and the Kendall lakes golf course were beautiful communities.
It’s super congested now.
88 st is where the world stops. I barely visit my sister because of the traffic in west kendall.
I grew up in the Hammocks. Went to Gilbert L Porter and the Hammocks middle before going to Palmetto High.

Advertisement
Back