Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
Miami not really for everyone. Everyone speaka no English. So if you don't habla Espanol, that can be frustrating. It's also not the best place to raise a family in all honesty. Further, outside of the beaches and the houses on star Island, etc., you are either really rich or live somewhat below the poverty line (most of Dade county). The city isn't the cleanest either. I was born and raised there and couldn't wait to see someplace else. That said, I love my school and would move back only for the U.
Ehhhh Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Palmetto Bay are all areas that address what you just described

Advertisement
I find it hard to believe that a sister from Atlanta doesn't like Miami lol Where do you guys get this BS from? If he leaves it's because UGA offered more money or a better opportunity in T-Rob's case.
Mcclendon was supposed to be OC for Richt's inaugural staff. but wifey nixed it because she aint wanna live here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Falls, East Kendall, South Miami, Doral, Springs, all nice, too. Previous poster is a moron.
Amazing how we have people that say they’re from here but act like this entire city sucks.
They act like the entire city is not liveable for a family man despite the huge amount of people from other “livable cities” that move down here every **** year.
There are beautiful communities in all 3 counties. And when your making coin like our coaches it really isn’t a problem at all.

I mean I’m a city kid. Houston born and raised and would hate to live in Miami. I love to visit and I’m always ready to leave
Exactly. But what a lot of people on this board don’t seem to grasp is there is a lot more places to live than downtown Miami in the south Florida area. I love living in west palm but being in my 30s would hate to live in downtown Miami at this stage of my life,

Exactly. But what a lot of people on this board don’t seem to grasp is there is a lot more places to live than downtown Miami in the south Florida area. I love living in west palm but being in my 30s would hate to live in downtown Miami at this stage of my life,
Now granted if I was working for UM I would live wherever in Miami they told me to cause i bleed that **** but I mean I’m a fan. Everyone isn’t

Advertisement
Back