Brutal Mack Brown quote about their recruiting

Advertisement
Texas will always be top dog but between Texas A&M, Baylor, Texas Tech and TCU it's no longer a one team race in that state ( if it ever fully was, my collegiate Texas history is shoddy).

I think he will be fired in 2 years. If I were Texas I'd fire him now and bring in Vandys head coach

Texas will always be top dog but between Texas A&M, Baylor, Texas Tech and TCU it's no longer a one team race in that state ( if it ever fully was, my collegiate Texas history is shoddy).

I think he will be fired in 2 years. If I were Texas I'd fire him now and bring in Vandys head coach

**** Texas could probably afford Jim Harbaugh

A&M and Baylor are going to rule the state of Texas.

This is a joke right? ATM might be the flavor of the week, but Texas is the alpha and omega of that states Collegiate sports. They may be down right now, but Baylor and A&M together won't out earn Texas. A&M knew this that's why they went to the SEC.

I have lived in Texas for the last 10+ years and also have a grad degree from UT. Based on my observations, Texans' royalties are evenly split among UT and A&M. If you use the schools' endowments for comparison, UT has somewhere between 5-7 billion in endowment and A&M has more than 5 billion. Not bad for two public schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back