Bruce suspended for Saturday

I'm still confused as to why the school (or Richt) feels the need to suspend a player for something stupid he did in high school and was already punished for?

Yeah, he posted a picture of him holding a gun to some older douche encroaching on his former squeeze, but so what?

How are they so sure the gun was even real? This seems silly.

Advertisement
I'm still confused as to why the school (or Richt) feels the need to suspend a player for something stupid he did in high school and was already punished for?

Yeah, he posted a picture of him holding a gun to some older douche encroaching on his former squeeze, but so what?

I think Bryan Pata and Sean Taylor would agree with Richt. There's no place for UM commits or players to be flashing guns, period.

I was thinking the same got **** thing!!

Didn't somebody post he was reshirting anyway? or is my sarcasm meter broken? If he's shirting anyway what does it matter if he's suspended.. the **** is going on?

proxy.php

Advertisement

I think Bryan Pata and Sean Taylor would agree with Richt. There's no place for UM commits or players to be flashing guns, period.
Stop it bruh, you're conflating the issue when you bring up Pata & Taylor, those incidents have nothing to do with Bruce.

He may be a future 4 time heisman winner but his throwing up the U form is atrocious. Worst I've seen.

Advertisement
Y'all suck Bruce's **** SOOOOO HARD lmao who cares if he sits out 1 game. Teaches him that if you do dumb **** you'll pay the consequences and also it's against FAMU so who gives a crap

Rick is a facqit for this. You can't cry about Rick getting blindsided by AQM and Grace then have him suspend a dude for posting a picture in HS.

What's next? He gonna suspend Mullins for wiping a booger under his desk in kindergarten?

This that fck ****.

Advertisement
Rick is a facqit for this. You can't cry about Rick getting blindsided by AQM and Grace then have him suspend a dude for posting a picture in HS.

What's next? He gonna suspend Mullins for wiping a booger under his desk in kindergarten?

This that fck ****.

Bbb

I was going to post the same thing. It doesn't make any sense. This is one reason we keep losing kids to F$U. There's no way in **** Jimbo suspends Bruce. He probably asks him how well it shoots instead. I'm not saying it's right but kids and parents read about the Grace situation and this with Bruce and they compare it to how Fisher protects his players and we lose out as a result. We are always going to be thugs and criminals in the eyes of the media so why the **** are we always trying to make our guys choirboys the last decade?

Advertisement
It probly aint even the gun show....hes suspended cuz he runs his own routes like a rebel
They tryin to cage the animal

This that fck ****.

Alleged booger wiping! That's worth one game. If they can prove it, he's history.

Advertisement
Back