Bruce Feldman Article

I'm a Leach guy, but he's admittedly pretty old. Old as dirt, in fact. That said, he runs a **** of an offense and would probably pay Miami to come here and recruit and coach the local guys. The next guy doesn't have to be "the future" - but he has to awaken a sleepy program, score a **** ton of points, and make people excited about the Canes again - maybe even to get them to sell out a home game or two. Leach can do that easily. He'd be my guy if anyone's asking. And if the BOT, James or president, don't like his style, don't think he's a "good fit" because he isn't politically correct, fvck them. They need to reevaluate their priorities in hiring a HC if **** like that worries them.

Advertisement
Why isnt Dave Aranda getting mentioned?

Because he is dc and usually AD nowadays want Offense to sell tickets, all the rules are geared towards offense and pts. Though he should get interviewed and first question should be what is his offensive philosophy, lol. Because if he is one of those scared, conservative, I want to protect my defensive stats so no hurry up offense type DC minded guys... good bye..

That is why a guy like Venables is so attractive, he runs a multi aggressive scheme and doesnt make excuses but thrives being paired with a offense that has for years been spread based

Realistically how long do coaches here stay?

I'll take Butch for the next 5 years. He can recruit and he has a full on chubby to win a natty at the U.

It would be the second chance story that would make The U part 3 an Oscar contender.
Hey dude with zero posts who downvoted me.
QL45Q_s-200x150.gif

Advertisement
Because he is dc and usually AD nowadays want Offense to sell tickets, all the rules are geared towards offense and pts. Though he should get interviewed and first question should be what is his offensive philosophy, lol. Because if he is one of those scared, conservative, I want to protect my defensive stats so no hurry up offense type DC minded guys... good bye..

That is why a guy like Venables is so attractive, he runs a multi aggressive scheme and doesnt make excuses but thrives being paired with a offense that has for years been spread based

Venables has already said no to HC jobs.. it is not his goal

Advertisement
Back