Bruce Feldman Article

Advertisement
If Syracuse's offense averaged 40 ppg, how much could Miami's average?
Probably the same and I’d be great with that. I’m just skeptical of coaches in their upper 50s that are just now seeing success. Plenty of coaches from the same coaching tree or the Leach tree or Leach himself that could do the same thing.

Advertisement
Probably the same and I’d be great with that. I’m just skeptical of coaches in their upper 50s that are just now seeing success. Plenty of coaches from the same coaching tree or the Leach tree or Leach himself that could do the same thing.
You shouldn’t be. He’s a self-made man who actually has learned under great coaches and had success as a HC well before his late 50s anyway. He killed it at Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green. And he’s got more fire and energy than most 25 year olds.

Advertisement
“Lane Train,” would be ******* awful.
Here's your Lane train.
LEDE Train derailment UPDATE 08.JPG

You shouldn’t be. He’s a self-made man who actually has learned under great coaches and had success as a HC well before his late 50s anyway. He killed it at Eastern Illinois and Bowling Green. And he’s got more fire and energy than most 25 year olds.

He sucks because the brain trust here says he’s not an innovative coach, or he’s too old, or he’s not a “breaking the mold” choice, or he can’t recruit, or some other fūcking reason.

Advertisement

Put it this way... it’d be a great hire. Just a few others I’d rather have

Diaz thinks he is one of the smartest people in coaching and is a native son, too. He’s also the brains behind the Hurricanes’ Turnover Chain.

Fixed.

Advertisement
Realistically how long do coaches here stay?

I'll take Butch for the next 5 years. He can recruit and he has a full on chubby to win a natty at the U.

It would be the second chance story that would make The U part 3 an Oscar contender.

Babers delivered a proven product at three different schools. He has the type of system that is built for South Florida talent. If you've seen any clips of his pregame/halftime/post game speeches, you can see that he is a high energy guy and will be able to connect well with the new age recruits. This guy at Miami, along with a great DC, is scary!

He is a take for me all day!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back