Browse CanesInSight Ad-Free

Advertisement
They've been aggrieved by CIS's failure to roll out this life-changing event properly and must be fairly compensated for their damages.
1598834391376.gif

New business venture?
Lol. It just amazes me. This website’s been giving some of us a free Cane place to go to online, daily - for years. I’ve gotten a lot out of it as have many. If they want to offer a $25 upgrade to lose ads when viewing, and someone doesn’t want it, they still get the same access to the website without spending a cent so what’s the complaint?

Advertisement
I wonder if one paid an extra $5 would that give one the autonomy to call those most deserving, ***galoons, without fear of reprisal by a maude?

View attachment 128803
Probably not. The list of users is in the admin panel. There isn't any other indicator so moderators won't know and admins won't know unless they memorize the list.

Lol. It just amazes me. This website’s been giving some of us a free Cane place to go to online, daily - for years. I’ve gotten a lot out of it as have many. If they want to offer a $25 upgrade to lose ads when viewing, and someone doesn’t want it, they still get the same access to the website without spending a cent so what’s the complaint?
Couldn't agree more. Like I mentioned, I didn't mind the ads because I comprehended the business model. A great one at that. All the content and participation at no cost other than a few ads that pop up now and then. The subscription OPTION is great addition to the site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
does this include the god awful and annoying AF "The Publisher Desk" at the bottom???

Advertisement
Back