Browse CanesInSight Ad-Free

they dont want to make this a subscription site, so they start bombarding us with ads ad (sorry for the pun) nauseum and ad (Id.) infititum and now give us the option of making it subscription free for $25 per annum. ****ty strategy. should have been more transparent with it from the beginning and people would have paid.
That’s the price man. What do you mean they should have been more transparent from the start? Their business model is no subscription, ads pay the bills and profits. How do you think unpaid sites pay for themselves? Affiliate links, ads, products...

If they charged a subscription like Rivals and 247, would you pay it?

Advertisement
I’m a Maude, I get to browse CIS ad-free and I just bought the ad-free version to support CIS and be in the same boat as everyone else who wants to browse ad-free.

Great work @Andrew . You’ve kept your content subscription free while offering users a way to support CIS without viewing and/or dealing with ads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they dont want to make this a subscription site, so they start bombarding us with ads ad (sorry for the pun) nauseum and ad (Id.) infititum and now give us the option of making it subscription free for $25 per annum. ****ty strategy. should have been more transparent with it from the beginning and people would have paid.
You act like 25$ for a year is a lot.

Advertisement
Put your money where your *****y mouths are, you whiny pussies. Anyone who has cried about the ads, go dig in your mom's purse and steal $25 from her so you can afford the pleasure of ad-free viewing.
Agreed. It's just a little over $2 a month to enjoy ad free content and support the site and keep **** moving.

Peeps should zip it. Especially since they practically live on this site anyways.

Advertisement
Hi mods are you going to ban this dude for for derogatory comments per your own board rules or ignore because he has 40k post and apparently nothing better else to do. Just wondering ?
It was a joke, snowflake. But go ahead and rally the other wounded warriors for a futile attempt to run The Living Legend off CIS. D$ laughs at you.

Advertisement
Back