Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

you realize that eric reid was proven to be lying about having to take the amount of drug tests he claimed. stop spreading fake news.

Can you provide a source on a claim like that? They didn't say he wasn't randomly tested 7 times. They just claim he wasn't targeted and a computer picked him out those 7 times. That is very easy to falsify. What do you think the NFL is going to say? Yes we targeted the guy.

Advertisement
Duke doesn't have the frame to get a lot more work. The 150 touches per year range where's he's been is about right.

It'll be interesting to see how the Hunt situation plays out. I would've thought he'd sign in a less crowded backfield, but I guess being from Cleveland and playing college around there makes sense from a PR perspective.

He has enough speed. You don't have to run a 4.3 to play rb.
Never said he didn’t. The NFL might have one back that runs a true 4.3. I have zero facts to back up my last statement but I am sure someone will correct me. I believe I complimented Sony but stated he is not a speed merchant. I live 20 minutes from the stadium, I like the kid, he had a great year AND it is tough playing that position in NE because they put you in a box your first year until they trust you.

Can you provide a source on a claim like that? They didn't say he wasn't randomly tested 7 times. They just claim he wasn't targeted and a computer picked him out those 7 times. That is very easy to falsify. What do you think the NFL is going to say? Yes we targeted the guy.
Yes, the NFLPA - who represents the players of the NFL, made a statement saying he wasn’t targeted. That’s pretty much all you need to know that he’s a lier and baiting. At least not as bad as Michael Bennett.

Any of these guys Russian? That would explain a lot.

No doubt a lot of that 22 million is combined Soros and Clinton Foundation money.

All logical...can't understand you guys haven't figured it out.

I don’t think you got that across accurately, na mean?

Advertisement
Duke doesn't have the frame to get a lot more work. The 150 touches per year range where's he's been is about right.

It'll be interesting to see how the Hunt situation plays out. I would've thought he'd sign in a less crowded backfield, but I guess being from Cleveland and playing college around there makes sense from a PR perspective.

Yes, I would love if my Cowboys phoned the browns and offered a 3rd/4th rounder for Duke as I think him and Zeke would be an amazing Combo!

****...what’s their chart look like? Duke might be a casualty. Luckily he averages 5 a carry so he’ll find a job but still...
I think Duke has 2 years left on his $15.6M contract for which he got $7.75M guaranteed. So he's in a good place even if they cut him.

Advertisement
Yes, the NFLPA - who represents the players of the NFL, made a statement saying he wasn’t targeted. That’s pretty much all you need to know that he’s a lier and baiting. At least not as bad as Michael Bennett.

That literally means nothing. Don't call people out for "pushing fake news" when you are pushing fake news yourself. The player association is not some infallible force that ALWAYS acts in the best interest of the players. They act in the best interest of their association and ****ing off the NFL and starting a race debate is not in their best interest.

He was tested a total of 6 times. One which was part of a normal physical. 5 for drugs only. So he lied about the # of test and lost all his credibility to argue any further. Sure 5 times is still sketchy, but once you caught lying nobody is going to give a ****.

Advertisement
I assume you've seen some evidence from Reid other than a twitter post? .....I'll wait

That is the entire point of this debate. Some porster came in claiming it was PROVEN that Reid was lying. I asked for a source. When you claim something like that you need a source. Some guy on twitter making the claim is not proof.

That literally means nothing. Don't call people out for "pushing fake news" when you are pushing fake news yourself. The player association is not some infallible force that ALWAYS acts in the best interest of the players. They act in the best interest of their association and ****ing off the NFL and starting a race debate is not in their best interest.
you are such a moron.

the NFLPA ACTS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PLAYERS!

Why would NFL players allow the NFL to wrongfully target a certain played based on their views? it would never happen and its time for people like you to wise up.

you are such a moron.

the NFLPA ACTS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PLAYERS!

Why would NFL players allow the NFL to wrongfully target a certain played based on their views? it would never happen and its time for people like you to wise up.

Another idiot that doesn't understand how groups like this operate. I bet you think HR is there for the best interest of the employee as well. It is time for YOU to wisen up and stop shouting something is fake news because it doesn't fit your agenda. I never even said I believed Reid. I just pointed out you have 0 evidence to the contrary.

Advertisement
Another idiot that doesn't understand how groups like this operate. I bet you think HR is there for the best interest of the employee as well. It is time for YOU to wisen up and stop shouting something is fake news because it doesn't fit your agenda. I never even said I believed Reid. I just pointed out you have 0 evidence to the contrary.

FACTS that he wasn't tested improperly

That is the entire point of this debate. Some porster came in claiming it was PROVEN that Reid was lying. I asked for a source. When you claim something like that you need a source. Some guy on twitter making the claim is not proof.

The burden of proof is on the original accuser, Reid. He hasn't furnished proof of 7 tests. End of story. The NFL and NFLPA is going to go directly out and call him a liar, it's pretty clear they did the allen iverson step over move in this case.

The burden of proof is on the original accuser, Reid. He hasn't furnished proof of 7 tests. End of story. The NFL and NFLPA is going to go directly out and call him a liar, it's pretty clear they did the allen iverson step over move in this case.

No the burden of proof is on the guy in the thread claiming something is fake news. If Reid was posting in this thread I would ask him for a source as well. However, the guy claiming to have proof has the burden now.

Advertisement
Back