Brown speaks on changes at QB, RB, and OL

Well, if you read further down, it does say that Navaughn and Jahair were demoted to second team and replaced by Mahoney and Boulware.

Lol while QB, RB and WRs continue to steal reps like

Rosie
Cager
DJ( sorry bro love ya but those fumbles need a time out)

Advertisement
How about we table that conversation until we have at least average offensive coaching, including oline?

I'm starting to regret some of the things I've thought and/or said about a few guys, most particularly Kaaya. The players just don't stand a chance with this inept coaching. It's like if you told Giada to make you a pound cake but then stood over her shoulder and forced her to make it using only sand, vinegar, dog **** and ground up glass. Best chef in the world can't make you a decent meal out of dogsh!t. We can't expect our players to either.

Just my two cents for where my head is at this point. I'm off dogging the players for now, and that includes even Malik. Kid has no chance in this tic-tac-toe offense, none of them do.
I’m on board with this for the most part

Frankly quite a few of our linemen that were tossed aside ended up having solid senior seasons.

Just saying our fanbase is blindly saying things about Donaldson that aren’t true. Take his stars away and he’s been struggling no matter where we put him.

I think he’s plenty capable though, but agreed, his body of work will take some time.

Disappointed to hear he’s not doing what it takes to keep certain guys off the field though. No way around that.

“We have to do a better job of preparing our guys, have to execute better,” Brown said. “Getting tired of saying it every week, but we have to go back to the drawing board and re-think some things.”

846C24C6-0AA1-42B2-B405-F63BB09A5855.gif

DeeJay is really good, that can’t be disputed, the problem is that he & a few other guys aren’t held to the same standards as everyone else. I GUARANTEE you that when the other players on offense saw those comments, they just rolled their eyes. What Brown just did in the media is why there is tension in the locker room with the younger kids. THE YOUNG GUYS GET BLAMED & HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING and the teachers pets just skate.
Malik is a prime example of this double-standard.

Advertisement
Remember before the season started Richt was going on about Jones being the most improved, etc?

That senile old coot has no idea what he is talking about.
“Rosier has improved”
“Rosier gives us best chance to win”
“We don’t need explosive plays”
“Jones is most improved”
etc.....

That senile old coot has no idea what he is talking about.
“Rosier has improved”
“Rosier gives us best chance to win”
“We don’t need explosive plays”
“Jones is most improved”
etc.....
This shxt makes me want to drive my car off a cliff.

Advertisement
Instead of saying players need to play better why can’t they just say we gotta coach them better

Exactly.

These conniving shills WANT us to assume that their coaching practices are effective, and the offense and special teams' lack of productivity is the players' fault.

FOOHWDBS!

TB continues to make a fool of himself. He constantly blames players and rarely takes responsibility for not having the offense fully prepared for games. He says a bunch of motivational b-ull**** but it doesn't resonate with anyone. I laughed at the "going back to the drawing board" part. TB isn't drawing s-hit on a board but stick figures. He shouldn't be on this staff after the season ends.

A look at some of TB's plays on a drawing board:
GCyzFMKi_400x400.jpg

seven-drawing-sins-2-mind-photo.png

Advertisement
It's never good when you hear the offense is going back to the drawing board, in freaking November. Jimminy Christmas this is terrible.

Advertisement
DeeJay is really good, that can’t be disputed, the problem is that he & a few other guys aren’t held to the same standards as everyone else. I GUARANTEE you that when the other players on offense saw those comments, they just rolled their eyes. What Brown just did in the media is why there is tension in the locker room with the younger kids. THE YOUNG GUYS GET BLAMED & HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERYTHING and the teachers pets just skate.
18yr old true freshman dont get the same treatment as upperclassmen. This isn't rocket science, bud. Clearly your knowledge is tainted by your sources. To try and paint a narrative that all the upperclassmen (when we are talking about dudes like jaquan, shaq, homer, m jax, joe jax, willis, redwine, etc) are some slouching no hard working entitled kids who get pampered treatment while the freshmen are the only ones busting their *** and not being rewarded for it is horsesh-t, man. Absolute horsesh-t.

You're lumping Deejay in your allegations of kids who "just skate". You know, the same deejay who stayed after practice on his own volition to run sleds with the o line a few weeks ago. GTFO

Advertisement
Back