Brown or Franklin

Best option for back-up RB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cane Fan 4 Life

Freshman
I know our running game has been non-existent the first 2 games… but, who makes the most of their reps this week and gets the nod as backup RB for this week?

Advertisement
It could be cause we run inside zone and don't execute it very well. I did notice the run game improve slightly when we attempted other running plays.

Brown will get first crack, they put the opportunity in front of franklin on a platter and he wanted to be a knucklehead.. Idk much about Brown but he atleast is willing to put in the work, will see what he do with opportunity..

It could be cause we run inside zone and don't execute it very well. I did notice the run game improve slightly when we attempted other running plays.
Sure would help our run game in general if we didn’t have a QB that guesses on what to do instead of actually making a read

We absolutely have the talent in the backfield to be successful if we were somewhat prepared

but for the sake of the question I would like to see Brown in there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Cam actually ran pretty well and really hard this past game. He's also great in pass protection.

If he played more like that all the time, he'd get way less **** from the fan base.
Cam does a lot of things well but what frustrates us is his tendency to leave yards on the field. He presses the hole well and can do a lot of damage when he has a lane but he bounces too often and doesn't always set his blocks up well and find daylight at the second level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They'll have to over the next two games. At least one of them. Cam can't play every offensive snap, unless you soon want to be down to zero experience backs.
We probably have a super senior GA that could still put the pads on. Be our version of the South Carolina QB.

Advertisement
Back