Broward County

Advertisement
All over the TV this afternoon.

Kenny McIntosh (U-School) leading the UGA offense, Josh Palmer (STA) and Brandon Johnson (AMH) making big plays for Tennessee competing with Tyson Campbell (AMH). Kivon Bennett (STA) recovered a fumble for a TD.

On the other channel, you have Nik Bonnito (U-School) getting sacks with Jaden Davis (STA) starring in the secondary.

Hope this trend continues tonight with our Broward guys.
Agreed but I’m not so sure Bonnito and Davis have much to brag about after that game. There was a distinct absence of defense in the OU-Texas game.

Advertisement
Three from Broward County:

@Coach Macho

And none where they should be smh.

By the way, just a heads up, in April I’ll be pulling several receipts from my posts 3 years ago telling folks that Surtain is a lock early day 1 pick and people foolishly and emotionally disagreeing. He is disgustingly good and is one of the top 10 “can’t miss” prospects to come out of Broward since literally ever.

By the way, just a heads up, in April I’ll be pulling several receipts from my posts 3 years ago telling folks that Surtain is a lock early day 1 pick and people foolishly and emotionally disagreeing. He is disgustingly good and is one of the top 10 “can’t miss” prospects to come out of Broward since literally ever.
I can start making OBM “Time to Pay the Piper” promo gifs for it.

@OrangeBowlMagic get em all!!!!

605E04E5-38D2-4FD9-B6FE-837CF86CF47B.gif

Advertisement

Wow brave of ya with a consensus 5 star player with NFL bloodlines and athleticism that actually got handed down

Bruh, keep it a buck....fans on here were saying that chit b/c they were justifying in their heads it’s not that big of a loss Surtain didn’t come here. He had an up & down true freshman yr, and ppl were jumping for joy. It’s the same chit they do to TC3 at UGA. Gloat when they see a pass completed on him to justify “it wasn’t that big of a miss” for him not coming here. I’ve watched both of them play, and Surtain is definitely going 1st round. TC3 may not have the stats & he’s had a couple of bad games, but even after the injuries, the ball barely gets thrown his way b/c he’s always in position with his man. Stride for stride.

The fact is that PFF list makes me sick to my stomach, ESPECIALLY Bonito. Fans were trying to crack on him too after he decommited, saying he’s too small for our system. Lol. Same chit is now being said about Huff who can’t sniff the field.

Anyways, let me stop.

Advertisement
I mean I admit the gif making business has been slow since NYSOM got locked out and Brock won’t participate because he’s too sensitive. I’ve got gifs for Krazy and occasionally Z and Empirical but I seem to be Krazy’s biggest fan. I need a new poster to help build a cult following around.

Advertisement
Could one say they are being developed as well, those three schools are known for developing players...

Advertisement
Back