Broward County

Advertisement
He worked out with nfl backs in off season. Guys like Frank Gore..Think our backs need to head on over there to in the off season.
This isn’t a 1 season thing though. He’s been consistently good throughout his time there.

Advertisement
All over the TV this afternoon.

Kenny McIntosh (U-School) leading the UGA offense, Josh Palmer (STA) and Brandon Johnson (AMH) making big plays for Tennessee competing with Tyson Campbell (AMH). Kivon Bennett (STA) recovered a fumble for a TD.

On the other channel, you have Nik Bonnito (U-School) getting sacks with Jaden Davis (STA) starring in the secondary.

Hope this trend continues tonight with our Broward guys.
No. Too many of them elsewhere than the U. After we get the best we can enjoy the rest balling somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And we don’t have anybody doing that for us.

I wondered why we didn’t get this kid given his extraordinary speed. Did we try to recruit him?
This is I truly don’t understand. I for one was extremely upset we didn’t go after this dude. Clearly he was a football player & track star. Some where saying he wanted to go to strong track school as an excuse, but the kid went to Auburn. Last I checked, Auburn is not in the “best track & field programs.” Plus, Miami’s track team would’ve loved him here! Smh. Some decisions this staff makes is mind boggling. ****, it took us forever to get on the Mike Harley train too!

Hindsight is always 20/20.

But I'd venture to say for every kid we "missed on" there are 5-10 we didn't go after who someone here wanted, who left town and have since busted out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As a Tulane alum, TIL Mack Brown was a coach there in the 80s. Also, the family who put up a huge chunk of money for the on campus stadium (I.e. the family it is named for) is from Miami.
Mack Brown's last team had one of the most exciting offenses in the country (1987) and Marc Zeno graduated as the leading WR in NCAA history.

Advertisement
Back