Brooklyndee kudos

I posted elsewhere that was the best throw of any QB in the game. The only issue is that had he thrown it a fraction of second earlier it’s probably a completion. Perry didn’t see open WRs and a wiiiiide open Irvin down the seam when he left the pocket. Still, it’s hard to say he made bad decisions. He picked up first downs with his legs on most of those same plays.
Thing is, dayall was in bounds. Don’t know why they ruled him out

Advertisement
They said he had previously ran out of bounds not that he stepped out on the catch.
Thanks for clearing that up. Been hearing lots of people say he caught it in bounds, and wasn't sure how it could be that clear to so many people who were on hand to see it, but not the refs. Makes perfect sense now.

1523896487515.png

Advertisement
This whole Perry taking off narrative is somewhat true but overstated at the same time especially in this situation. In practice they are employing touch sacks so if you get touched by the dline the play is dead. So Perry is probably trying to extend the play by running. You can do that or be like rosier and let the dline sack you 4 or 5 times like he let happen yesterday ...
I saw Perry evade the #1 dline in the pocket and through a absolute rope of a pass to Dayall Harris that they called incomplete
Is it just me or have @brock's posts improved with the new format?

Advertisement
Back