Bronco Mendenhall to UVA?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Virginia: Per reports out of Virginia, BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall will be the new head coach at UVA.

Advertisement
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
#UVa expected to hire #BYU 's Bronco Mendenhall source tells @FoxSports. 1st reported by Jerry Radcliffe.

Guy's a great coach. I wonder how he'll recruit that Tidewater area. Little different than recruiting Mormons.

Advertisement
Acc is getting tough mane. Apparently dino babers is headed to Syracuse too.

Advertisement
ACC has better coaches from top to bottom than the mighty SEC now.

See what happens when ACC teams start playing in titles and the playoffs? More money for everyone.

The ACC now badly trumps the SEC in terms of coaching. It already was the most drafted conference.

Edit: Tad beat me to it

Advertisement
Richt
Narduzzi
Fedora
Fuente
Mendenhall
Cutcliffe
Johnson

Wow the acc coastal is on the come up with good coaches. Good for the conference. Not to mention Dabo and jimbo from the Atlantic division

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just my opinion...I think VT is gonna be a pain. I like fuenta's offense plus that bud foster defense. They're going to make noise. UNC is on the rise as we know. Duke has been on the rise. I like Narduzzi at PITT. And now Virginia had a pretty good coach too. The coastal is coming up so hopefully Richt is ready!

We're still Miami.

Just my opinion...I think VT is gonna be a pain. I like fuenta's offense plus that bud foster defense. They're going to make noise. UNC is on the rise as we know. Duke has been on the rise. I like Narduzzi at PITT. And now Virginia had a pretty good coach too. The coastal is coming up so hopefully Richt is ready!

Really just want Bronco's kids and Fuente's kids to throw hands at each other in their rivalry game like they did last year at the Miami bowl game. That will be fun.

Advertisement
Back