Brohm to the U...

I like this idea (always been intrigued with Brohm)

When I watch Purdue they seem to give so much credit to one player making so much of a difference. What if Brohm had like 10 of that kid? (Hyperbole I know but still)

Advertisement
@k9cane guy is acting like genius because he just discovered Brohm. Stating the obvious, I hope he does a better analyzing boxing. I checked his twitter and he is calling people betas even though his *** has never stepped on the field or the ring. Not to mention the self-hate he has.
QP stays mad at the world 24/7. Get some help my guy.

Advertisement
Louisville fans have been talking about pushing Petrino out so they can grab Brohm for the past several months.

Not happening ... if he wins at Purdue he will get a bigger job than Louisville..... ****, Purdue is a bigger job that Louisville

Louisville has a new AD, who after Pitinio wants to clean house and move on from Petrino. Brohm is Louisville born and bred, wants to go home. what is kind of curious is that the decision to move on from B.Petrino is a a lot like UGA faced with K.Smart and moving on from CMR. if UGA did not make move Smart goes to S.Carolina
if louisville does not make move they lose Brohm........

FR Rondale Moore: 7 games 56 rec (and counting) 9 rushing attempts
SO Jeff Thomas: 7 games 17 rec, 1 rushing attempt

This right here is ******* criminal. You have a kid that can house it every time he touches ball and you don’t manufacture ways to get him the ball.

Advertisement
Louisville will have him locked up once the season ends.
But we need someone with that type of play calling.
Get the ball to the playmakers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back