Brohm to the U...

@k9cane guy is acting like genius because he just discovered Brohm. Stating the obvious, I hope he does a better analyzing boxing. I checked his twitter and he is calling people betas even though his *** has never stepped on the field or the ring. Not to mention the self-hate he has.

****, and you cant even give a brother a retweet?!?!

and self-hate!?! Puh-leeeze, Im like Terrell Owens: I love me some me!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Louisville fans have been talking about pushing Petrino out so they can grab Brohm for the past several months.

Advertisement
Says in the post game interview that they were being conservative, it wasn't working, so they had to make a change.

Makes a change.

Goes out with the Purdue roster and beats the number 2 team in the country, absolutely loaded with future pro players, coached by a future hall of famer, with ease.

This guy *****.

This isn't a Mork Rich slurp thread. Why is Jamie ******* here?
KindheartedUnrealisticIchneumonfly-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
@k9cane guy is acting like genius because he just discovered Brohm. Stating the obvious, I hope he does a better analyzing boxing. I checked his twitter and he is calling people betas even though his *** has never stepped on the field or the ring. Not to mention the self-hate he has.

Dude, WTF is all your nonsense about?

Advertisement
He’s going to be a really good coach for the next P5 team that grabs him.

Purdue is a great spot for him to grow.

I think Tennessee missed making the right hire by not grabbing him. But he probably would have been too conservative going there this year.

When he gets his next gig, he’ll stay aggressive. And that will help him win big, IMO.

Advertisement
Back