Brohm to Louisville

Advertisement
Anyone brought up the possibility that Hartline is named OC in title there?

Last thing I would want, but I could see that being attractive if he’s passed over for the Ohio St OC title.

Hope fsu never hires Prime. Miami would be doomed
Incredulous Come On GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

Advertisement
Satterfield made waves in NIL with half the support Louisvilles golden boy will get.

Is it crazy to believe that this was already a done deal and Louisville told Satterfield to "look elsewhere?" Sure, some people laughed at them for a few days for having their coach poached. But, in the end, they got their man and did so without having to pay Satterfield to leave. Deftly done, Cards - but, still, lol at that "basketball" "team."
Yeah - and probably worked out better for Satterfield too (assuming he values the place where he gets a HC job more than whatever the buyout would have been).

Edit: Satterfield got a raise out of it too - going from $1.6M a year at UL to $3.4M at Cincinnati. I wouldnt be surprised if Cincinnati uses that Fickell buyout money to pay for Satterfield's buyout money.

Cincinnati announced Monday it hired now former Louisville coach Scott Satterfield as its new head football coach.

Satterfield has two years remaining on his current contract, which puts his buyout at $3.5 million since it will be terminated before Dec. 31, 2022. According to his contract, the amount is to be paid in monthly installments, though Cincinnati could negotiate the amount.

Satterfield was announced Monday afternoon in Cincinnati. His new contract will pay him $3.4 million in the first year of the six-year deal, with raises of $100,000 after that. The Bearcats are expected to get buyout money back after Luke Fickell left for Wisconsin a week ago.

Satterfield was hired by Louisville following the Cardinals' 2-10 season in 2018. His first year with the program ended with an 8-5 record and a contract extension for $1,625,000 per year through 2024 from then-athletics director Vince Tyra.

Last edited:
The Brohm's are basically royalty at that school and to the city. Should be a good match.

Advertisement
Brohm is a really good football coach. Added that the "Brohm's" are coming back to KY? They are gonna start ****n cousins and blinding themselves with moonshine in anticipatory celebration in Luhvul. Excellent hire.
This is about as offensive as say Mario's family is going to get more rafts and floating over.....what a douche

This is about as offensive as say Mario's family is going to get more rafts and floating over.....what a douche

I think he's talking about people in Louisville, not the Brohm family proper.

We'll allow it as an accurate depiction of Kentuckians...

What's the difference? If a person is from Louisville, Cuba, Cristobal family or Brohm family.....****** cousins blast?

Advertisement
I think he's talking about people in Louisville, not the Brohm family proper.

We'll allow it as an accurate depiction of Kentuckians...
Having family that lives there u ate as ignorant as the original post.....just like not all Cubans come here on a raft

Advertisement
I wonder if Brohm had to print his resume off of Wikipedia and send it over to the Lou-vul AD?

So how should the be directed?

It shouldn't be, at all.

It is the typical misdirected false equivalency employed by misguided southern whites trying to jump into the grievance game.

There is a difference between making jokes about people based on inherent and immutable characteristics, such as ethnicicity...and making jokes about the lifestyle choices of people who choose to live in one particular geographic area.

Are you going to argue that the moonshine business never existed in Kentucky? Or that rates of incest are not higher, statistically, in states like Kentucky and West Virginia and Arkansas?

Again, the joke may be predicated on generalization, but it would be a reasonably historically-accurate generalization that is not based on ethnicity.

Ur right....it's pick and chose who is available for this type of humor.....my fault for thinking otherwise....its definitely the eay way out that doesnt require any thought....smh

Ur right....it's pick and chose who is available for this type of humor.....my fault for thinking otherwise....smh

Nope. I articulated the difference. You just don't like it.

You're obviously from Kentucky and trying to pretend that your ethnicity has been mocked.

Advertisement
Back